Show your crafts (WIP or finished)

I can't find my flat peyote stich bracelet, it probably is at my sister's house. But here is my blue choker I made using round peyote stitch.

1696704278177.webp

It's basically a big tube of beads like a straw. Here's the other one that is in my to do pile. It can be tedious at the beginning, but I find it rather soothing. I hope to be able to finish it someday, but it's hard to work with tiny beads and curious children running around.

1696704331397.webp

Found this frame I made in jewelry class in high school. Really proud of this. 😁 I used my parrot's feathers to make texture in the metal for interest.
1696704473582.webp

I can't find my flat peyote stich bracelet, it probably is at my sister's house. But here is my blue choker I made using round peyote stitch.

View attachment 233470

It's basically a big tube of beads like a straw. Here's the other one that is in my to do pile. It can be tedious at the beginning, but I find it rather soothing. I hope to be able to finish it someday, but it's hard to work with tiny beads and curious children running around.

View attachment 233471

Found this frame I made in jewelry class in high school. Really proud of this. 😁 I used my parrot's feathers to make texture in the metal for interest.
View attachment 233472
I think I'll just stick to the loom for now

I found a twirly skirt pattern for Jessica which means I don't have to make a new dress each time now! Though she does dress herself so we get some interesting combos. Here's her Halloween skirt
They are only interesting combos to you. They make perfect sense to Jessica.

When Son No 2 was little, I took him clothes shopping as Son No 1 needed a new top. Son No 2 chose a horrendous orange, blue and red top that he absolutely loved and wore for a couple of years until he grew out of it. I hated that top as the colours clashed but it made sense to him at the age of 4.

They are only interesting combos to you. They make perfect sense to Jessica.

When Son No 2 was little, I took him clothes shopping as Son No 1 needed a new top. Son No 2 chose a horrendous orange, blue and red top that he absolutely loved and wore for a couple of years until he grew out of it. I hated that top as the colours clashed but it made sense to him at the age of 4.
Yea I'm not too fussed what she chooses to wear apart from wanting to wear shorts and t shirt to nursery in cold weather and dressing for winter in the middle of a heatwave 🤣

It's all part of the learning curve. She'll master it with your guidance.

To be honest, as long as she's putting clothes on I don't mind. She likes to argue with me a lot at the moment (I take it as a compliment for being her safe space) so I just pack some appropriate clothing in her nursery bag knowing full well they will have no arguments from her to get changed.

When I went down to 4 piggies last year and I said I'd not go back to 6 again I threw out a lot of my old tatty fleece. Now I'm back to 6 getting washing dry in time for cage changes was getting to be a challenge with the wet weather. I've been busy this week!

IMG_1442.webp

8 cage liners and assorted pee pads made from scraps. Had to get my favourite cushion in the picture too, just because!

Back