Show your crafts (WIP or finished)

View attachment 232783Just tried out the origami guinea pigs from the guinea pig awareness week info. Our boys were not impressed with the new arrivals 🤣
I love these I went through a massive origami phase when I was in uni I think all I can remember now is boats and love hearts

Circle skirt for my daughter completed. A record for me. One week from cutting out to having it finished! This is leftover fabric from a dress made for a friend's 1 year old and that was 2 years ago. As long as it gets toddler approval and fits well she will have more but with pockets added for her rock collecting 🤣IMG20230929133114.webp

View attachment 232286

My daughter crocheted a frog for her friends birthday gift. She added poppers to the hands so he can hang on to a bag.
Oh I love him! I have a knitted groggy that hangs from my bed that someone knitted for me many years ago. I’m not at home at the m9ment, waiting to go on a cruise tomorrow around the med but when I get home I’ll post my freddie

I was the same until lockdown. My mum taught me knitting over a decade ago but i couldn't get the hang of crochet. I practiced crochet so much in lockdown that i now prefer it. I only knit socks occasionally.

Dark chocolate old fashioned fudge. A neighbor has been hinting that she misses old fashioned fudge, and she went into detail about the things fudge should not be made with. I took the hint. 😂 She didn’t leave the doorway when I brought over the pot and spoon to lick. She didn’t even let her daughter have the spoon. IMG_6318.webp
I considered smoothing it out, but I liked the bumps.

This looks so cosy! I love cardigans like this but I just don't have the patience to crochet adult clothes
It actually only took me 2 weeks. Mind you I crochet fast 😂 but considering I work full-time and go to uni part-time and have a herd to look after, it didn't take long at all. It's knitting adult clothes I don't have patience for, apart from socks. I love knitting socks.

SweetPotato is using a bead loom to make a piece of jewelry using seed beads. Peyote stitch is a way of making jewelry without a bead loom. I have made some pieces of jewelry using flat peyote stitch and round peyote stitch. I will have to go digging in my unfinished projects for my peyote stitch jewelry.

SweetPotato is using a bead loom to make a piece of jewelry using seed beads. Peyote stitch is a way of making jewelry without a bead loom. I have made some pieces of jewelry using flat peyote stitch and round peyote stitch. I will have to go digging in my unfinished projects for my peyote stitch jewelry.
We definitely need to see your work 😊

Back