Show your crafts (WIP or finished)

The fluorescent yellow is always a bit of a pain to use, honestly. There's nothing wrong with it but it's like white and cream thread, they're never quite as good as the other hanks of thread they turn up with. Something to do with the dyeing process, probably, but it's still weird.

Cheesecake!

The cookie base was made with gingerbread cookies - highly recommend, the kitchen smelled amazing!

View attachment 237087

Please ignore the mess, part of the process for me :’)
That looks beautiful! :love: What type of swirl is on the top? I think I may need to ask my husband to make me a cheesecake as yours looks so good!

I always use a mix of ginger biscuits and hobnobs for a cheesecake base, much better taste and texture than digestives.

That looks beautiful! :love: What type of swirl is on the top? I think I may need to ask my husband to make me a cheesecake as yours looks so good!
I “marbled” (if you can call it that) sour cream topping (sour cream + sugar + lemon juice) with homemade raspberry sauce and baked it for 10min.

It looks fun and also adds so much, it cuts through the richness of the cheesecake and gives a nice balance!

Great way to cover up any cracks, too:shh:

I “marbled” (if you can call it that) sour cream topping (sour cream + sugar + lemon juice) with homemade raspberry sauce and baked it for 10min.

It looks fun and also adds so much, it cuts through the richness of the cheesecake and gives a nice balance!

Great way to cover up any cracks, too:shh:
Oooohhh! I wondered how al the cheesecakes look so good but the ones my husband bakes always have a crack in the top. I will pass this along to him.

Back