Show your crafts (WIP or finished)

Love your piggies, they are adorable :luv:
Thank you, I plan to send some to TEAS for their Facebook selling page and some for Mariar’s animal shelter in Cornwall for their auction/selling fb page. There are a couple of piggies which the gkids are rather keen on 🙄so I suppose I will have to give in and let them have as grandmas are always sooooo kind 😆

@Bill & Ted they are gorgeous 😍 how much would one need to donate to get one

Oh gosh I have no idea. Should I send you a message when they go to TEAS and you can watch out for them on their fb selling page. I don’t really want to get involved with selling individually, sorry but the postage mounts up. Iusually send a big box of tunnels, mats and I’ll add these in too x

Not much crafting involved here, I set my phone down and gave it exposure time but I really wanted to share these!

I managed to get photos of our Milky Way with my phone! It’s incredible. You can see the colours of airglow on the photo that got less exposure time, they really pop if you look at the picture in the dark. Some satellites were also captured :)

IMG_8607.webp
IMG_8604.webp

Perhaps there are other cosmos nerds on the forum!

Not much crafting involved here, I set my phone down and gave it exposure time but I really wanted to share these!

I managed to get photos of our Milky Way with my phone! It’s incredible. You can see the colours of airglow on the photo that got less exposure time, they really pop if you look at the picture in the dark. Some satellites were also captured :)

View attachment 232255
View attachment 232256

Amazing! We have had the northern lights down here in Cornwall 😊

Life has been pretty hectic around here these last few weeks. And during the summer heat waves, I didn't do much crafting at all.
But yesterday evening, I started a new colouring picture. It's not finished yet, but it's coming along nicely.
View attachment 232254
Frogs are my favourite ❤️

View attachment 232255
View attachment 232256

Awesome 🤩

I started needle felting last week and now have a little herd of fuzzy piggies 😊 Definitely practice required but hoping to get good soon! I even had a go at making a mini Machu and Picchu 🥰

Attachments

• IMG20230917122905.webp
    IMG20230917122905.webp
    54 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG20230917151217.webp
    IMG20230917151217.webp
    55.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG20230917122623.webp
    IMG20230917122623.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 17
Back