Show your crafts (WIP or finished)

Yes, they go well together.
Or 1 and 4…they would be big stripes…
I love the pink and I am not a pink person
Me too! I don’t know if stripes would work or I should just go with one colour.

Hope I’m not being a pain, I want to get this right. Wide stripes in these two colours or just plain pink?

IMG_8228.webpIMG_8223.webp

I like the colours together but I do find with stripes it really depends on the pattern for whether it works or not. Plain is a safer choice I think though you could always do a swatch if you are undecided

I like the colours together but I do find with stripes it really depends on the pattern for whether it works or not. Plain is a safer choice I think though you could always do a swatch if you are undecided
I erred on the side of caution and went for the pink in the end. It arrives towards the latter part of next week.

I’m also searching for another cotton top. This will be a simple plain one. Perhaps slightly more fitted… the yarn is a very pale blue and it’s sooo pretty. IMG_8236.webp

IMG_20230722_115418407.webpIMG_20230722_115422023.webp
img_20230722_122124740-jpg.228913

Attachments

• IMG_20230722_122124740.webp
    IMG_20230722_122124740.webp
    97.1 KB · Views: 49
I’ve been working on this top. The sleeves have luckily worked out after I sought advice from other knitters. One sleeve done, second is almost finished. Then I have to finish the body.

If I finish it before we go, I will try and block it. Otherwise may just wear without blocking and do it later. IMG_8308.webpIMG_8310.webp

I’ve been working on this top. The sleeves have luckily worked out after I sought advice from other knitters. One sleeve done, second is almost finished. Then I have to finish the body.

If I finish it before we go, I will try and block it. Otherwise may just wear without blocking and do it later. View attachment 229533View attachment 229534
It’s lovely.
Yellow is one of my favourite colours

This is the fabric the 3 year old picked out for her next twirly dress. It's all cut out but I am feeling absolutely dreadful today so maybe tomorrow I can start on getting it made up.

View attachment 229537
That is beautiful fabric! Make sure you get some rest since the baby is coming soon and there won't be much when they get here.

If I finish it before we go, I will try and block it. Otherwise may just wear without blocking and do it later. View attachment 229533View attachment 229534
It's beautiful! :wub:

I love the colour.

Busy day baking for next weekend.
There’s cake and assorted breads.
IMG_7420.webp

White loaf, coconut & lime cake, chocolate marble cake, chocolate cake, onion & rosemary bread, orange & cardamom bread

IMG_7421.webp
Sundried tomato & basil bread, Red pepper & chilli bread

Even better was the fact that our new solar panels provided all the electricity for the oven despite the fact it rained all day

Busy day baking for next weekend.
There’s cake and assorted breads.
View attachment 229758

White loaf, coconut & lime cake, chocolate marble cake, chocolate cake, onion & rosemary bread, orange & cardamom bread

View attachment 229757
Sundried tomato & basil bread, Red pepper & chilli bread

Even better was the fact that our new solar panels provided all the electricity for the oven despite the fact it rained all day
Is it a party at your place next weekend? Please PM me the address, thankyou!

Glad your solar panels are working well. I'd love to get solar panels but I think they would cost way too much still.

Back