Show your crafts (WIP or finished)

A member of my team at work is getting married next weekend. Since she loves otters, I did this little guy for her. It will hold the gift voucher we all put together for.
View attachment 227317
Hello Mr Otter. Just thought you may like to know I stayed near a place called Ottery St Mary in my caravan this weekend.

125F45D2-0290-44C3-96F6-A5A814D06C05.webp
Added the jewellery clasp to this kumihimo braid/now necklace. I made it in March and then never got around to finishing it!B5D71FFF-EA35-426F-B4D2-95118827A5CC.webp
This is a strawberry crochet maybe start of necklace? I was going to make it into a pouch but can’t decide now. I’m quite happy with it as I only learnt this stitch today. :nod:

My daughter (18) made this Pink Lemonade Loaf Cake at the weekend. It was delicious and didn't last very long!
Bubble and Squeak had some raspberries and mint, so as not to be left out.....they loved the mint (as always), but raspberries are scary apparently, and they backed away from them! :)
Tesco Magazine June 2023In case anyone else would like to make one of these cakes, the recipe is on page 55 of the June edition of the Tesco magazine.

Attachments

• Pink Lemonade Loaf Cake.webp
    Pink Lemonade Loaf Cake.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 10
My daughter (18) made this Pink Lemonade Loaf Cake at the weekend. It was delicious and didn't last very long!
Bubble and Squeak had some raspberries and mint, so as not to be left out.....they loved the mint (as always), but raspberries are scary apparently, and they backed away from them! :)
Tesco Magazine June 2023In case anyone else would like to make one of these cakes, the recipe is on page 55 of the June edition of the Tesco magazine.
Looks lovely :love:

That looks very good 😊

I treated myself to the most amazing fabric. Not sure what I'm going to make yet I'm thinking maybe a dungaree dress not sure where I'm going to wear it not sure what I'm doing but it's the nicest fabric I've ever seen.
20230630_221504.webp
The photo doesn't do it justice the colours are beautiful

I treated myself to the most amazing fabric. Not sure what I'm going to make yet I'm thinking maybe a dungaree dress not sure where I'm going to wear it not sure what I'm doing but it's the nicest fabric I've ever seen.
View attachment 227554
The photo doesn't do it justice the colours are beautiful
Beautiful fabric.

Gorgeous dress! Fits you perfectly too ☺️
Thank you, the style of dress makes it perfect for pregnancy as well but with losing my mobility early on I never got chance to make it. Might get a bit of wear out of it now before baby arrives and I have to think about milk access 🤣

Latest of the mummy mades. PJs for my 3 year old. This is spurred on by the size of nighttime cloth nappies and the fact supermarkets don't seem to realise that nighttime dryness is down to hormonal development not will power and all her current size PJ's are really tight over the nappy.

Fabrics been in my stash for an age. Squeezed it all out of half a metre with some spare left over. Shorts are hashed from a harem jogger and my first attempt at grading between an age 4 waist and age 6 hip so fingers crossed I've done well. Think Jessica will be excited when she sees them tomorrow!IMG20230715211927.webp

Latest of the mummy mades. PJs for my 3 year old. This is spurred on by the size of nighttime cloth nappies and the fact supermarkets don't seem to realise that nighttime dryness is down to hormonal development not will power and all her current size PJ's are really tight over the nappy.

Fabrics been in my stash for an age. Squeezed it all out of half a metre with some spare left over. Shorts are hashed from a harem jogger and my first attempt at grading between an age 4 waist and age 6 hip so fingers crossed I've done well. Think Jessica will be excited when she sees them tomorrow!View attachment 228474
Those are really nice!

Back