Show your crafts (WIP or finished)

IMG_20221208_155928272.jpgIMG_20221208_155953097.jpgIMG_20221110_153533959.jpg
First part of new quilt completed, not a great pic of the back but you get the idea. The next stage is to make lots of the small Ohio stars in a mixture of outer point colours and then coloured centre and dark outer points if that makes sense. Not sure where it will go after that but I'm sure it will become clear as I go.

View attachment 215925View attachment 215926View attachment 215927
First part of new quilt completed, not a great pic of the back but you get the idea. The next stage is to make lots of the small Ohio stars in a mixture of outer point colours and then coloured centre and dark outer points if that makes sense. Not sure where it will go after that but I'm sure it will become clear as I go.
It's stunning - I love the quilting pattern.
Did you just stick in the ditch on a regular machine or are you following a template of some kind?

It's stunning - I love the quilting pattern.
Did you just stick in the ditch on a regular machine or are you following a template of some kind?
I'm so sorry, I've just noticed I hadn't replied! I've just stitched in the ditch on a regular machine. I filled the outline of the star, around the centre piece and then echo quilted around the star? That's about as technical as I am able at the moment, people keep talking about free motion, I'm not there at all!

Only my second attempt at making clothes.
It’s supposed to be a tunic top/dress.
I think it looks like a nightie, but then it was a duvet cover.
Wonder if anyone will notice(might wait & wear it next year)!😂

View attachment 216733
I think it looks fabulous.
I was thinking of getting the duvet cover and turning it into a pair of dungarees actually.

Only my second attempt at making clothes.
It’s supposed to be a tunic top/dress.
I think it looks like a nightie, but then it was a duvet cover.
Wonder if anyone will notice(might wait & wear it next year)!😂

View attachment 216733
That’s lovely. It will look great with leggings or tights. 😍

4E9B64D7-E488-4B8F-B45D-E5D510F4199D.webp Been busy baking.

Almond torte base for Christmas Day dessert. It will be topped with a strawberry cream cheese layer with raspberries on the top.

Birthday cake for Church tomorrow - I’ve made a birthday cake for Jesus for years to be shared at Christmas morning service.

Back