Show your crafts (WIP or finished)

I'm still relatively new to crochet but I've made this dress for my cousins baby who's due in 4 weeks. It's my fist time following a proper crochet pattern and it's not exactly how the pattern is supposed to be but it's still kinda cute.

This is before I made some finishing touches. (I tried it on a doll at my mums house to see how it looks) 20220403_144816.webp
And here's the final dress
20220403_202624.webp

I'm still relatively new to crochet but I've made this dress for my cousins baby who's due in 4 weeks. It's my fist time following a proper crochet pattern and it's not exactly how the pattern is supposed to be but it's still kinda cute.

This is before I made some finishing touches. (I tried it on a doll at my mums house to see how it looks) View attachment 199639
View attachment 199638
That’s lovely x

This is before I made some finishing touches. (I tried it on a doll at my mums house to see how it looks) View attachment 199639
View attachment 199638
So cute

IMG_20220410_171734655.webp
Have managed to border all of my blocks and arrange them in the order I would like, it's the order I've learnt them in so kind of tells a story of my journey. Now to put them together with another material in-between. Really struggled to get my head around it at first but can sorry of see it coming together now.

View attachment 200229
Have managed to border all of my blocks and arrange them in the order I would like, it's the order I've learnt them in so kind of tells a story of my journey. Now to put them together with another material in-between. Really struggled to get my head around it at first but can sorry of see it coming together now.
They are amazing, the bottom ones look so complicated

Back