Show your crafts (WIP or finished)

Thank you 😁

Do any of you have a (preferably eggless) go to vanilla sponge cake recipe? Want to make cake for us. I’ll have to make some biscuits as well because the youngest doesn’t eat cake 😱

Thank you 😁

Do any of you have a (preferably eggless) go to vanilla sponge cake recipe? Want to make cake for us. I’ll have to make some biscuits as well because the youngest doesn’t eat cake 😱
I will look for you @Siikibam .
I don’t have a go to recipe as I don’t usually cook vegan, but I haven’t packed my cookery books yet.
I did use Orgran egg replacement for waffles though and they turned out very well

Thank you 😁

We make this recipe at the moment, as fairy cakes. I haven’t tried to scale it up into a big cake yet.
You swap out the egg for yogurt. We found adding a little milk helps too.
The allergy info on the left of the page shows the swaps.

IMG_3337.webp

Oh no, just realised I may only have plain flour. I do have baking powder though.

@Merab's Slave I have chickpea flour which I used as egg replacement when baking for my son. I could use that.

I don’t know where our waffle machine went!, I’d love some now 😭

I used a new type of wool for a first project. The wool was easy to work with but the pattern I tried didn't work out.
So I took the already finished head and transformed it into ... a guinea pig. :whistle:
A sleeping guinea pig :love:
20240624_221014.webp
20240624_221001.webp

Since a sleeping guinea pig needs something to sleep in, I made a cuddle cup. :D
20240624_220947.webp20240624_220932.webp

Back