Show your crafts (WIP or finished)

@weepweeps I used to make quiche before my niece became lactose and wheat intolerant. Maybe I should make for myself and freeze… 🤤
@Lady Kelly I love the yellow fish!
I cast on a new jumper, can’t remember if I showed it here. IMG_0408.webp
I’m working on one sleeve at the moment. I was also trying to knit colourwork socks but they are too small so will likely turn them into gloves.
IMG_0456.webp
I haven’t worked much on my colourwork jumper. I finished one sleeve and started on the second.
IMG_0214.webpIMG_0215.webpIMG_0213.webp

@weepweeps I used to make quiche before my niece became lactose and wheat intolerant. Maybe I should make for myself and freeze… 🤤
@Lady Kelly I love the yellow fish!
I cast on a new jumper, can’t remember if I showed it here. View attachment 246518
I’m working on one sleeve at the moment. I was also trying to knit colourwork socks but they are too small so will likely turn them into gloves.
View attachment 246519
I haven’t worked much on my colourwork jumper. I finished one sleeve and started on the second.
View attachment 246520View attachment 246521View attachment 246523
Wow! Those are really intricate patterns.

The current WIP. A toile for a dress pattern. So many mistakes made already 🤦‍♀️ was not getting the instructions for the invisible neck binding so thank goodness for several sewalongs on YouTube to help! The sleeve is supposed to be a flared sleeve hack only I hacked the pattern piece then realised I couldn't fit it on my leftover fabric 🤦‍♀️ so rehacked it smaller. Will see how it ends up but think I might change the sleeves for elbow length ruched ones with my good fabric 🤣

Ps... Just the bodice piece... Haven't made the world's smallest dress 🤣🤣🤣
IMG20240427201020.webp

The current WIP. A toile for a dress pattern. So many mistakes made already 🤦‍♀️ was not getting the instructions for the invisible neck binding so thank goodness for several sewalongs on YouTube to help! The sleeve is supposed to be a flared sleeve hack only I hacked the pattern piece then realised I couldn't fit it on my leftover fabric 🤦‍♀️ so rehacked it smaller. Will see how it ends up but think I might change the sleeves for elbow length ruched ones with my good fabric 🤣

Ps... Just the bodice piece... Haven't made the world's smallest dress 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 247112
Looks good so far 😄

🤣🤣 world’s smallest dress indeed! Looks good so far in any case. It makes me want to try and see myself some dresses. I did once make a mock-up using calico but it still needed some adjusting…

Toying between retrying the flared sleeve but with much more volume if my fabric quantity allows or changing it to elbow length ruched sleeves

I've finally finished my latest project. I saw the pattern in an old magazine that I found while re-organizing some of my closets.
It's a mix of knitting and crocheting. Since I had to adjust the pattern, it took a lot of trying out and undoing again. But I really like the result. :D
20240501_204818.webp

Pair of shorts made for daughter. The rainbows were a destash purchase and so far have made a pair of 3-6 month leggings, a pair of 6-12 month leggings, a pair of age 4 leggings, a pair of age 4 shorts and almost a pair of preemie leggings (hoping they fit the doll but I have made several mistakes so far so walked away 🤣). Still a patch of the fabric left so think she will get a pair of pants out of it too 🤣

Attachments

• IMG20240504212635.webp
    IMG20240504212635.webp
    100.5 KB · Views: 1
I finished the sleeves for my colourwork jumper. Plan is to start the body this evening. It’ll be slow though because there are 312 stitches and I’m working on 3mm needles 😱

IMG_0519.webp
I also need to plan a jumper (DK or Aran) for my sister’s mother-in-law. She’s visiting and really feeling the cold.

May is a busy month for birthdays in our house. Me, husband, son, his girlfriend and my dad. So we are having a little get together to celebrate all of them at once.

I’ve started the cakes.

IMG_4845.webp

Also I made pizza (Frozen pizza base lol) this week. It was the tastiest pizza I’ve ever eaten. Yummy.

394a00c3-d393-4dbf-86c2-f8ddab0fbd71.webp

Back