Show Us Your Fleece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look so great @Flutterby I really like the butterfly ones :)
So, you just put two fleece layers back to back and then sew them? Without batting or mattress pads or zorb in between? I got some fleeces over this weekend but could not find any pretty ones :( Just plain colours. I'm trying to colour code the guinea pigs - purples for Hector and Jack, Halloween and orange themes for Pumpkin and Boo and I have yet to decide for the new boys :)

Thank you everyone :) My back is Killing me! @Goth Mummy I just had two layers of towels and two layers of fleece and just sew them al together :)

Thank you everyone :) My back is Killing me! @Goth Mummy I just had two layers of towels and two layers of fleece and just sew them al together :)
I think they are brilliant a good idea .I suppose you could your towels that are a bit old. I like recycling such a good idea to patchwork the fleece .I've got all sorts of scraps good way to use it up well done@flutterby

I didn't make the patchwork fleece it came printed like that :) I've done everything else though thank you x

It certainly does as they just lay down instead of folding fleece and towel to fit lol

You know, none of mine are fussed by that. they do like climbing in the new hay racks and making hay beds though!

Mine don't burrow either luckily! Which hayracks do you use? I need a new one but have no idea which one to go for after seeing lots of negative comments about them on here x

I 've just bent a C&C grid into a U type shape and cable tied it to one side of the their cage above a large litter tray. I need to block the ends off so they can't climb in and make a bed out of it lol.

They won't suffocate, they do have enough brains to get themselves back out of needs be! :P Well... most piggies do!

I am just finishing off a cage liner that I made tonight. I added wadding to the middle, mostly beacause I have some left over from an old quilting project.
@Flutterby primark had purple/lilac fleece with butterflies on today , I thought of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back