Show Us Your Fleece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine. There's a greeny/blue one and a lovely snowflake one. Quite big £4.50 each. Oh and I have tea towls for the bedroom area lol

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 5
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    40.5 KB · Views: 5
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 4
The others

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 5
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 3
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 4
New fleece bought today to add to my collection. Top one is from ebay, the other two are from the Range :)

10891627_10154944574835363_4795926406954281719_n.webp

OMG you all have loads n real nice ones love them all tho I dont have any I use hay tho are fleeece better to use for them. X

This is there

Attachments

• DSC_0007.webp
    DSC_0007.webp
    68.2 KB · Views: 7
It's all personal choice really. If you have a look through the housing section there are a lot of threads on fleece and the pro's and cons ;)

That's a cool one with the brums on it!
I picked a new one up the other day, it's a lilac colour with white hearts on from asda. I'll post a pic soon :) Still on the hunt for some yellow themed ones, or light green!

I picked a new one up the other day, it's a lilac colour with white hearts on from asda. I'll post a pic soon :) Still on the hunt for some yellow themed ones, or light green!
I had a fleece haul a few weeks ago. I got six huge throws, and today I bought another four! Hehehe.

I got a light green one from Dunelm Mill, can't remember seeing a yellow one but they did have some other bright colours I think

I just can't seem to find Yellow anywhere, apart from the paw print ones and they are too small!

Does anyone just buy fleece by the yard from craft stores? I see everyone buys fleece throws it looks like, but I have more selection in fleece by the yard!

Hi Ruth,
We went to the range today, I saw all their fleece! They had that doggy fleece, pink fleece, letter fleece!
Oo, very exciting. Anyway, I have been banned at the moment for buying more fleece...boo hiss. As I have throws not even been used waiting in the storage boxes. :(

I buy any fleece I see lol! Range to have a fantastic selection though!

HI Tyanna, I don't really have any stores near me that do fleece by the yard, but I am looking at things like that on Ebay. I have more fleece than I know what to do with lol!

DSC_2180.webp
I LOVE buying fleeces, I am always looking for new patterns, I really like the tartan ones. Here is a snuggle I made for my piggies. I am going to make some more as have ordered some wadding..will post them up if successful( I am not great at sewing lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back