Show Us Your Fleece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't put anything, just two layers of towel then two layers of fleece :)

Looks like I'm going to have to put my boys on fleece one of them has started chewing the puppy pads. Bad boy. I've got two from store twentyone. 3.99 each quite big too so I'm gonna be fleece shopping. Best way to use fleece ? Put it over the puppy pads ? Xx

It can be put over puppy pads or towels. Personally I find towels more economic and they are less likely to chew them :)

i've got two of the yellow bunny ones from asda aswell :)) it's nicer in person as it's not as bright as the pic looks online. they also have a lovely pink owls one at the moment aswell. so i got two of those to add to my collection aswell! :))
Omg I've gotta get the owl one. Of to asfa soon then xx

It can be put over puppy pads or towels. Personally I find towels more economic and they are less likely to chew them :)
Yes puppy pads are expensive when u use lots of them as I do I was going to get vet bed but it's soo expensive . I'll have to save I suppose xx

BDPV1820L.jpg

THis is mine, it's a black and decker and I love it. Cost me £50.

@salembinx all of mine have always chewed puppy pads unless they are covered with fleece.
I will be sure to update you all on the fleece that I buy tomorrow!

Iv
@salembinx all of mine have always chewed puppy pads unless they are covered with fleece.
I will be sure to update you all on the fleece that I buy tomorrow![/QUOTE I 've bought six new fleeces from storetwentyone for 12 pound .In the wash as we speak . start stocking up for all four boys now lol xx

They look so great @Flutterby I really like the butterfly ones :)
So, you just put two fleece layers back to back and then sew them? Without batting or mattress pads or zorb in between? I got some fleeces over this weekend but could not find any pretty ones :( Just plain colours. I'm trying to colour code the guinea pigs - purples for Hector and Jack, Halloween and orange themes for Pumpkin and Boo and I have yet to decide for the new boys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back