Show Us Your Fleece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 22750
I LOVE buying fleeces, I am always looking for new patterns, I really like the tartan ones. Here is a snuggle I made for my piggies. I am going to make some more as have ordered some wadding..will post them up if successful( I am not great at sewing lol)
I'm making a cozy sack now as well. It looks great. Once you get the hang of it you can't stop.

What about ebay?

Only just seen this Rachel, sorry. I didn't get a notification. I have looked on Ebay, but most are plan yellow or stupidly prices. There are one or two nice one's I have my eye on. I don't know why you can't find any decent yellow fleece in stores.

Only just seen this Rachel, sorry. I didn't get a notification. I have looked on Ebay, but most are plan yellow or stupidly prices. There are one or two nice one's I have my eye on. I don't know why you can't find any decent yellow fleece in stores.
Did you look on the yellow fleece with the flowers on three quarters down the page which I linked you?

Yes I saw the one with the flowers, it's quite nice! I'm trying to hold off buying more at the moment until I see how may liners my current fleece and towels make. I'm an addict lol

Thanks @Flutterby you have now planted the seed of thought in my head and I now have to go to Primark on Saturday to look at fleece! I have fleeces, but they are plain colours, not lovely patterns like you all have. I'm both jealous and inspired now ;) I need to make some more liners as I *may* be taking on another pair of boys soon.... <excited emoticon> just waiting to hear what the final decision is :D but if they are not going to be permanently mine then they will be coming as "foster pigs" :D

Thanks @Flutterby you have now planted the seed of thought in my head and I now have to go to Primark on Saturday to look at fleece! I have fleeces, but they are plain colours, not lovely patterns like you all have. I'm both jealous and inspired now ;) I need to make some more liners as I *may* be taking on another pair of boys soon.... <excited emoticon> just waiting to hear what the final decision is :D but if they are not going to be permanently mine then they will be coming as "foster pigs" :D
How exciting! :D Let us know how you get on. x :D

Having a fleece addiction like me is nothihng to be ashamed about lol! Just walked past two different valentines fleeces on sale in super saver in town! I was such a good girl! I need yellows and greens, not more pinks and reds lol!
Oh it's exciting you possibly getting another pair! Good luck, I hope it all goes welL! :)

Thanks @Flutterby you have now planted the seed of thought in my head and I now have to go to Primark on Saturday to look at fleece! I have fleeces, but they are plain colours, not lovely patterns like you all have. I'm both jealous and inspired now ;) I need to make some more liners as I *may* be taking on another pair of boys soon.... <excited excited emoticon> just waiting to hear what the final decision is :D but if they are not going to be permanently mine then they will be coming as "foster pigs" :D
Ooh I'm exciTed for you New piggies just like me I need to know more x

There is a yellow fleece with bunnies on Asda online, it's called the 'George home rabbit fleece' and is £5. It's a bunny motif- might be nice for Easter? (@Chief Guinea Pig , I'm trying to tempt her :whistle:)
Oooooh i must look now! Thanks for the heads up. I have been so good lately fleece wise...but that may have just pushed me over the edge hehe :P x

Oooh there's some lovely colours there! I like the little shelving unit too!

Aww that sounds lovely! My fleece are all boring paw prints or plain. I'm gonna need to mix it up a bit like yous haha.

@Flutterby I am now spending this weekend fleece hunting. My sewing machine is being dragged out of the cupboard. you are a bad, bad influence on me ;) My husband thinks the sewing machine is being set up to make curtains Ha ha he will be so disappointed!

i've got two of the yellow bunny ones from asda aswell :)) it's nicer in person as it's not as bright as the pic looks online. they also have a lovely pink owls one at the moment aswell. so i got two of those to add to my collection aswell! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back