Show Us Your Fleece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are beautiful patterns! did you buy the material cut from the roll or are they fleece blankets?

Oooh I have both the bird and the striped one, just not the owl one, I didn't see that, may have to make a trip! :P

Sewed some more liners today, not perfect but practice makes perfect right? This time instead of 4 per set they are a bigger 2 per set to stop the babies getting underneath them.

11048674_10155349034455363_4304149361674856720_n.webp 11056461_10155348584685363_1021053433283263024_n.webp

Oh I didn't know there was a range in Glasgow, looks amazing. Think I might have to take a trip there on Tuesday for new fleece.

it was a bargain too, £2 from rspca charity shop ;) thought the boys deserved some manly colours rather than their current pink/purple fleece hahaha i'm a bad slave :inn:
it was a bargain too, £2 from rspca charity shop ;) thought the boys deserved some manly colours rather than their current pink/purple fleece hahaha i'm a bad slave :inn:

@katie-elizabeth , I'm starting to feel the same!

I was at a car-boot market yesterday and bought the hot pink with orange and yellow hearts fleece (for £2) due to my girly obsession with all things hot pink. I then picked up the little leopard beanie for 10p as a cute decoration. The gorgeous female bunny igloo was too cute of a buy that I made sure to win the auction on eBay. I'm sure both boys don't mind a bit of girly.. hehe..

Oh the grey pet fleece is from Primark if anyone is interested. It scanned at the registers at £1 (from £3) and is 125cm by 150cm. They also have a red nordic christmas one that is displayed from £3 to £1. I've posted the images on the Primark Fleece thread. The blue with white paw print was from Poundland which I've cut up for pee-pads. It is 120cm by 60cm.

image.webp

@SweetJo , where is Store 21? What size are the fleeces? Do they have other prints/colours avaliable? I have boys or I would've easily bought some more hearts.. I love pinks and purples!

@Marshmallows I'd never heard of them until they opened a store here last year. I've Googled them and they seem to have stores up your way. I didn't look at the other colours, I just gravitated towards the pretty pink and purple hearts! I think the size is 125 x 150cm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back