Show Us Your Fleece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Furrycritters that print is adorable where is it from? I also love the layout you have with the hutch and the run! Your piggies are also lovely and I love the curly pig- so cute!

I love that paw print fleece! Here's my new pick up today. £3.99 from B&M's. It's doggy themed but I love the colour :D

11219113_10155820505895363_7473303847237839935_n (1).webp

Pinguxxx that cage liner and cuddle cup are amazing! I love that anchor print. Your sewing is so lovely! I was planning to make liners with that Argos matress protecter so it is good to know it works- oooohhh its on sale, NEED!

I would love to see the frozen print!

Oh and by the way your piggies are adorable and they look so comfy in that picture!
Ah thank you :luv: We've only had them just over a week and they're settling in really well. I will post a pic of the Frozen one when it's clean!

I used wadding for mine and the sides stay up fine. Will use wadding in the pads too :D

Thank you :) I've been ever so inspired by this forum! Sewing, veg growing, carpentry - who knew that guinea pigs would be so educational (and fun!) ;)

P.s Flutterby if you're reading this...you're right about fleece being addictive! Boyfriend wants to know why his iPad history is full of drapers shops lol

Ah thank you :luv: We've only had them just over a week and they're settling in really well. I will post a pic of the Frozen one when it's clean!

Thanks! Wow thy have settled in VERY well from the looks of that photo! When I adopted my pigs it look them at least 1 month for them to start sleeping not in a shelter- you must be doing a good job with taming them!

Ooo @Pinguxxx i love the green polka dot! Where did you get the fabric from if you don't mind me asking?
eBay I think. It was just some cotton fabric I had left over from another project. Thought it would be good for the outside so didn't get allsorts stuck to it! Planning to make a 'shelf' inside my cage for it to sit on and then make a fleece forest underneath it. I think I'm going cavy mad :xd:

Must stop buying for the piggies.... Wilko today, both fleeces £3 each... Carrot house £6 ( had to order online as not in my local store )...and white towels for the cage liners.. One was dirty, so I got £1.50 off and it was only £3.50 to start with and its massive... image.webp

artcasper I love that reindeer fleece! Ha ha anything I see I think of how it could be used for the pigs and I cannot resist buying piggies stuff!

Haha! Unfortunatly I won't be able to but for ages because I am saving up for a new hutch ( 7ft double from hutch warehouse) for my 4 girls because their hutch isn't big and its falling apart :( But after the hutch is bought there will be a big splurge on all the fleece which I want/ need to make liners from!

It will be worth saving up for! Then you will end up fleece mad like the rest of us!

Yes I agree! Fleece here I come!

Decided to stick to making liners today :lol!:View attachment 33648

So pretty! I love the spots, and the liners look amazing!

@lovehammys263 Here is my frozen liner. Cage has had a revamp, plastic houses gone and a fleece hanging bed and fleece cave instead with the cuddle cup up top. They've yet to find it! Might have to get a log bridge as Toby jumps well but never seen Basil off the floor! View attachment 33677[/QUOTE

Oooohhh! I love it! I've been thinking about making one of those hanging beds, do they use it? I love the fleece cave- how did you make it? You could maybe make a ladder with cardboard and flour and glue to stick on pieces to make it easier to go up, or something like that. Was that frozen fleece from asda because I think I have seen it on their website and loved it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back