Minnou’s piggies

I thought it looks a little like nettle too. Possibly Bramble, but that would still have obvious thorns on it.
I should've taken a closer picture; it does look like it has tiny prickles or thorns on it.

Earlier on today, when the girls were having floor time, I heard the furious scrambling of tiny paws.

What do I find?

Gaia trying to squeeze her plumpness through the 1.5" (4cm) gap between the radiator pipe and the skirting board and getting herself stuck. :doh:

Earlier on today, when the girls were having floor time, I heard the furious scrambling of tiny paws.

What do I find?

Gaia trying to squeeze her plumpness through the 1.5" (4cm) gap between the radiator pipe and the skirting board and getting herself stuck. :doh:
Bet that was fun trying to get her free!

Bet that was fun trying to get her free!
When she realised I was coming - which often equals being held :yikes: and cuddled :yikes: - she really put the pedal to the metal and her legs were going so fast they were practically spinning like the Roadrunner's. Then she somehow managed to pop through the gap.

Then she sat under a table for while, looking embarrassed. Wouldn't let me check her over until I brought out some carrot. :roll:

Having a quick sweep of the cage before bed, it was Minerva's turn to demonstrate how *coughs* gifted she is...

First, she was at the handle of the dustpan, attempting to crawl underneath it but the rude thing kept touching her head! So, she headbutted it, making it jump up into the air before coming crashing back down on top of her head. She repeated this 5x and got 5 bonks to the head.

Then she scuttled to the side and 'pulled a Gaia' and slammed her own hefty paw down on the dustpan, tipping it over and covering herself in poop and pee-pee hay.

Thick as mince, the pair of them. :roll:

Gaia: "Slave, SLAVE! Pick me up! Pick me up, Slave! I must INSIST that you pick me up, RIGHT NOW! SLAVE!"

*cuddles into me*

((My niece and nephew were round yesterday and the girls are quite scared of them - This and nail-trimming time, are the only times Gaia is cuddly))

I gave a dandelion leaf to Gaia and then one to Minerva.

Oh but, Minerva wants the one Gaia has, so she drops her own and grabs onto the one in Gaia's mouth.

A highstakes tug-of-war battle commences, with neither side giving an inch.

Gaia unleashes her latest tactic and begins jumping from side to side, trying to wrench the leaf from Minerva's grasp.

The leaf snaps! Unfortunately, most of it went to Minerva.

A valiant effort, Gaia. 🫡

Pellets and hay! Gaia just scared the poop out of me!

She had scuttled under the sideboard and was refusing to come out. I had to lay on the floor to see her and I had to stretch my arm all the way out to get my hand behind her obstinate little rump to encourage her to come to me.

She slowly plodded along THEN SUDDENLY LAUNCHED HERSELF (JUMPED UP) AT MY FACE!

I screamed but caught her.

She screamed.

Then I started laughing and couldn't stop :xd: while I fussed over her and gave her kisses. She complained the whole time.

Then I put her back in the cage and she started having one of her manic popcorn raves. It felt like she was celebrating spooking me.

:help:

My first thought on opening the pea flakes from piggy parcels was that they are much bigger than the little ones brand. I anticipate a lot less teefies scraping on the fingertips from Master Boris being too eager.....

My first thought on opening the pea flakes from piggy parcels was that they are much bigger than the little ones brand. I anticipate a lot less teefies scraping on the fingertips from Master Boris being too eager.....
The ones I bought are all different sizes and I grimace when I see the tiny ones. 😬

Don't care how much Gaia likes them; I'm not prepared to lose a finger. 😬

Sir George gets the smaller ones, he takes them so delicately ❤️.
Just so a certain Miss Bramble doesn't design another punishment especially for me, (she's run out of the standard ones!) I will add that he gets extra to make up for the size.

Minerva: *rumblestrut**rumblestrut**snack**rumblestrut**snack**rumblestrut**snack**rumblestrut**nap**rumblestrut**snack**rumblestrut**snakc**rumblestrut* - ad finitum

Gaia: *staring me in the eye and straight into my soul* "....I've yet to work out how, but this is definitely your fault, Slave...."

Think I woke the girls up this morning from an obviously very deep slumber.

Gaia had the worst bed-head I'd ever seen and she looked miffed with me, so I pet her and she did a full stretch with her cute little front pawsies splayed out and give a big yawn - quite possibly just to try and intimidate me with her full bite potential.

Then Minerva staggered out of a den with her eyes her half closed, yawned, gave a lazy rumble and swayed her butt a little before finding some food to fall into.

It takes a while for them to come round. :roll:

Back