Furbabies' Adventures

We have made it through another hot week with temperatures up to 34°. Luckily it should be a bit cooler next week. It's already so warm inside that one cooler day doesn't help a bit to cool the flat down.
But I've noticed that the sun goes up a bit later again und the sunset is earlier. Of course it will help with the heat that the nights are getting longer ... but even though I don't like extreme temperatures, I don't want to think about the fact that in a few weeks summer will be over and it will get cold and darker.:(🥶

The piggies are doing fine. Today was nail cutting time. They were not impressed. :roll:
20240720_232857.webp
But they enjoyed a bit of grass from the garden afterwards.

But maybe I'll let you take Miss Bramble and Misty home again.

You won't be piggynapping Miss Bramble or Misty as all bags, pockets, hoods and anywhere else you could possible hide a piggy will be checked when you leave on Saturday. I couldn't let Miss Bramble and Tessy get together can you imagine it? The Head of GPFANS and the GPU Shop Steward? :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

You won't be piggynapping Miss Bramble or Misty as all bags, pockets, hoods and anywhere else you could possible hide a piggy will be checked when you leave on Saturday. I couldn't let Miss Bramble and Tessy get together can you imagine it? The Head of GPFANS and the GPU Shop Steward? :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
You're right that wouldn't be a good idea. :yikes::yikes:
Piggies for world dominance ...

Tomorrow is my first day back at work.:yikes:
I've had a lovely holiday with @Betsy and Mr @Betsy (with a bit of pignapping action :whistle:), then the forum meeting in Salisbury :D and a few days of galavanting in London (hot, hot, hot! 🥵).

The piggies were looked after by pig granny. Unfortunately, Odi had to have his dentist appointment during my time away because my vet was already on holiday when I came back. And Odi and pig granny had two tough days afterwards.
But he is fine again ... and my mum will soon be fine again as well (at least I hope so :eek:).

20240804_171118.jpg
Here they are having a little snack fresh from the garden.

Back