Furbabies' Adventures

Nowadays, she isn't as tiny any more. She is still on the smaller side but is about as heavy as Bonny since Bonny has lost all that weight. Bonny is a much bigger girl.
Kylie can still run fast ... when I want to pick her up, she can still go like lightening (though not as fast as a year ago). But most of the time she just places a fast nip on another piggies bum that results in Tessy or Vicky running away.
While Kylie looks a combination of smug and totally innocent.
20240414_130434.webp

Nowadays, she isn't as tiny any more. She is still on the smaller side but is about as heavy as Bonny since Bonny has lost all that weight. Bonny is a much bigger girl.
Kylie can still run fast ... when I want to pick her up, she can still go like lightening (though not as fast as a year ago). But most of the time she just places a fast nip on another piggies bum that results in Tessy or Vicky running away.
While Kylie looks a combination of smug and totally innocent.
View attachment 246063
Kylie, shall we have a little chat in November ?
I’m brushing up my German so we can communicate

Tessy had her vet appointment yesterday and there is good news. It's not lymphoma, her thyroid is enlarged. But the blood test didn't show any hormonal changes. So she doesn't need any kind of treatment at the moment. :D

Bonny came along but there was only time for a quick checkup (it took ages to get Tessy's blood sample and Bonny wasn't officially booked in). Still nothing to be found, perfect teeth, no signs of pain anywhere. But the vet agreed that if she continues to loose weight, we need to do a full examination with blood tests and everything.

It's really funny - Tessy has got the enlarged thyroid but no symptoms. Bonny has got the matching symptoms but not an enlarged thyroid.
Piggies! :doh:

Back