Furbabies' Adventures

No heatwave here!
We’re in Northumberland for a few days - I think the scenery is stunning but it can’t be seen for the cloud and rain!

Gorgeous piggies- really looking forward to seeing them again ( and you, of course 😊 )
I'm very sorry that you're having such bad weather but it would be great if you could send us some much needed rain.

I'm looking forward to seeing you again too.

Bonny was given a clean bill of health today.
I insisted on a blood Test this time but all tests came back negative.
So I'm relieved that everything is okay and still a bit worried because we don't know why she is loosing weight.

Tessy has lost hair during the hot summer months. As expected the cause are ovarian cysts. But the vet thinks that the hair will start to grow back without any further treatment. So we'll wait and see. A hormone chip would be an option but the vet suggested to wait if the hair will grow back on their own.

Odi is also doing good since his dentist appointment on Monday. :D
I just don't want to think about how much money I left at the vets this week.

So I'm relieved that everything is okay and still a bit worried because we don't know why she is loosing weight.

Tessy has lost hair during the hot summer months. As expected the cause are ovarian cysts. But the vet thinks that the hair will start to grow back without any further treatment. So we'll wait and see. A hormone chip would be an option but the vet suggested to wait if the hair will grow back on their own.

I call it the 'piggy diet' - best way of slimming down your purse. Pity that it doesn't translate into calories...

Nice that it is not worst case for Bonny but still not helpful in working out what is really going on. :(

Glad to hear everyone is ok. Hope Bonny stops losing weight, it is always a worry because you don’t know what’s causing it, maybe just the hot weather 🤞 Those vets certainly know how to charge but they are worth it x

Back