Eriathwens piggies

Red was only on .13ml and it knocked him sideways. He was hardly coming out of his hidey. I hope you can have lots more happy days with Panda.

So, in spite of doing very well and eating well, I got home from running a little while ago to find Panda making her way across the bridge 😔 she passed very quickly, which is a comfort. It took me totally by surprise, she was absolutely fine when I left her a couple of hours ago after feeding her, she never quite got over the loss of her sister Pumpkin, they were inseparable, so in a way I'm glad they're back together

20241010_000122.webp

I'm so sorry you lost Panda. 😭💔 She had a very good life with you. Sending you big hugs. :hug: ❤️

Popcorn free Panda. You will be missed dearly. 🌈❤️

So sorry that you lost Panda so suddenly.
She died peacefully in her own home surrounded by love.
Be gentle with yourself as you grieve.

I am so sorry Panda has made her way to the bridge, take heart you gave her a wonderful life and she will have known just how much you cared and loved her, take care

Popcorn high little lady 🌈

Ah I’m sad to learn Panda has gone to RB
She was a gorgeous piggy and living her best life with you all
Beautiful Panda reunited with lovely Pumpkin ❤️
Popcorn freely Panda at Rainbow Bridge with your sister ❤️❤️

Thanks all, I went to collect a new bottle of metacam earlier and cancelled her follow up appointment 😔 I kind of knew she wasn't going to make it to then but always got to hope, they do seem to enjoy surprising people.

I meant to share this picture yesterday while she was still well but was late going out running. After I put Panda back after her feed Amber was begging to lick the spoon, until the rest of them ran over like a shoal of piranhas!

20241010_153418.webp

Back