Diet Club

I have half a costco chocolate cake in my kitchen from my birthday yesterday!
This is meant to be a dieting thread, I think I've just put on 2lb thinking about eating that cake! :drool:
STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD! We're having to shout over the sound of rumbling from my tum :))

I like celery with soft cheese on it :)

Oooh.. that reminds me we have a load of cheese and crackers in the kitchen too.... *wanders off*

This is meant to be a dieting thread, I think I've just put on 2lb thinking about eating that cake! :drool:
STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD! We're having to shout over the sound of rumbling from my tum :))

I like celery with soft cheese on it :)

Oooh.. that reminds me we have a load of cheese and crackers in the kitchen too.... *wanders off*

erm - didn't we say ...............

Well done @PiggyOwner :yahoo::clap:

Well, I lost 20lbs before Xmas. I have hit the scales today and put on 5lbs but I have really enjoyed eating real food again! Today I have made a SW quiche and had that with veg for lunch. But that left me feeling too virtuous so I polished off a few chocolate tree decorations to make up for it :lol!: I must try harder to resist.

Starting the slimming world plan again tomorrow - got all the stuff in - except the salad and fat free yoghurt - then bye bye pounds

I'm still using Christmas food up.
Salad, cocktail sausages, & sausage rolls tomorrow.
With a lovely double cream concocted sauce.

Reactions: TAN
Am using stuff up too and will then start again. Reckon I have put most of the 2 stone I lost back on :( Got a bio mechanics session at the gym though tomorrow so that should start me off. I suffer with bad fatigue though due to the SIBO so will have to start slowly. Just one set of squats can knock me out for a week.

I suffer from "greedyitus " and "eyes bigger than bellyus" - and a huge lack of willpower - was thinking about taking a selfie of just my stomach or a thigh,and then looking at it every time I go to eat something naughty - but the thought of loosing my phone and someone else finding it has put that idea to bed.

I suffer from "greedyitus " and "eyes bigger than bellyus" - and a huge lack of willpower - was thinking about taking a selfie of just my stomach or a thigh,and then looking at it every time I go to eat something naughty - but the thought of loosing my phone and someone else finding it has put that idea to bed.
I just look at the photo of me in the mankini and that's enough to put me off food for life! :yikes:

Women want a big man to throw them down on the bed and ravish them (gently) - nothing worse than someones hip bones getting in the way - (very uncomfortable ) cart horse not race horse is the way to go for a man:drool::crazy:

I'll be no skeleton when I get to target, I'll be 15 stone, that's not too bad for my height and frame. ;)

What a pity only MrsHogg will see them and feel them! :sly:

Back