Diet Club

Well it was valentines day.

I don't think I can blame my 3 course valentines meal entirely. I think takeaway pizza and chips on Monday and Tuesday, kebab on Wednesday and restaurant pizza on Thursday, along with lots of wine may have played a significant role!

I like to throw myself into things 100% even if that thing is failing! :yahoo:

Well done, that must be quite a few stone we've lost between us. ;)

I was 22 and a half stone to start with, so the first 2 to 3 stone is going to come off quite easily. I wouldn't mind, I'm not starving myself, in fact, I've never eaten as much as I have recently and the weight is dropping off. The wife reckons I have a tape worm! :))

Well my slendertone arrived this morning so I now feel totally electrocuted!

The rage at work at the moment is Raspberry Ketones so I have ordered some through a girl at work who sells high strength ones really cheaply. Fingers crossed they are effective!

Everyone is on raspberry ketones at work too!

I've gained 0.4kg this week...as decided its time to stop messing around and do it properly!

Well my slendertone arrived this morning so I now feel totally electrocuted!

The rage at work at the moment is Raspberry Ketones so I have ordered some through a girl at work who sells high strength ones really cheaply. Fingers crossed they are effective!
Apparently there is no scientific evidence to show they work.

I've found a new way to lose weight. Do some Piggy Trains. I've been trying to get my weight down to pre-Xmas level but struggling to get below 14st 4lb. Last Saturday I was 14st 4.5lb & the only different thing I did prior to this Saturday morning was to do 2 x 400+ mile runs transporting piggies & bunnies south. When I got weighed on Saturday I was 14st 1lb my lowest for over 20 years. Not the ideal way to lose weight but an added bonus.

What's everyone eating today?

I chose to start the day with loads of protein - 2x veggie Cumberland sausages, 2x medium eggs, scrambled, and 200g baked beans (and the compulsory "must-eat-with-every-meal-in-some-form-or-another" mushrooms). 12pp or very approximately 480 calories.

1621746_801293379885655_1503275020_n.jpg

What was for breakfast? What is for lunch and tea? I'm going to try a butternut squash lasagne recipe for tea.

I just had 1 slice of wholemeal bread with jam. Lunch will be either 1 poached egg on toast or I might make sweet potato and red onion soup. Honey glazed chicken tacos for dinner.

I had a bowl of fruit and fibre for breakfast, couple of tuna salad wraps for dinner with plenty of fresh fruit. I'm not sure what I'm doing for tea till I get home off duty.

Ok, so you've seen my breakfast... Lunch was an egg mayo sandwich and bottle of water from the motorway services. I then had to fend off the afternoon munchies monster with some baby carrots and beetroot/yoghurt/mint dip, which totally didn't do the job so I then had a toasted bagel topped with cottage cheese and baby tomatoes, washed down with a chai latte.

This was dinner tonight - BNS lasagne. Huge portion, came out at 13pp (very approx. 520 calories) with salad.

75942_801554993192827_2146573926_n.jpg

I have some pineapple that needs using up tonight, I'm going to stick it in the actifry and see what happens! Maybe have it with some quark and a passion fruit I have knocking around...but that's later... I'm totally stuffed right now!

What's everyone munched today?

For breakfast I had 2x Weetabix with skimmed milk and a chopped banana washed down with a cup of tea
Lunch was a half portion of last nights left over BNS lasagne and a banana
Dinner - see below! Followed by a banana with a pot of strawberry custard
Snacks - quite a snacky day! walkers baked crisps, a pack of quavers, a pear, a sandwich and a latte macchiato!....

And I still have 7pp (approx. 280 calories) left!

1920217_802116806469979_1742823196_n.jpg

Tonights tea...so good! 15pp (very approximately 600 calories)

I had a couple of pieces of toast for breakfast. Mushroom omelette for dinner, and ocean crumble with mixed veg and cheese sauce for tea followed by half a melon - I'm still stuffed, weigh in tomorrow morning - it'll be nice if I lost another 3lb as I have for the last 2 weeks. ;)

Just back from weigh in - another 2lb off, giving me 1 stone 7 1/2 lb off in 6 weeks, earning me my:- :yahoo:

S21.jpg

I started taking Raspberry Ketones on Wednesday and in three days I have lost 2lbs. I haven't eaten anything different, in fact I haven't even been calorie counting - I have cut out the rubbish though so avoided the chocolate/biscuit boxes at work - I have however had 2 large slices of cake in that time. I plan to continue taking them and when the weight loss plateaus will get back to calorie counting for a boost.

Still have 9lb left to lose but am seriously lacking in motivation - don't know why I am finding it so hard, I usually diet quite well.

Happy Saturday everyone!

I started taking Raspberry Ketones on Wednesday and in three days I have lost 2lbs. I haven't eaten anything different, in fact I haven't even been calorie counting - I have cut out the rubbish though so avoided the chocolate/biscuit boxes at work - I have however had 2 large slices of cake in that time. I plan to continue taking them and when the weight loss plateaus will get back to calorie counting for a boost.

Still have 9lb left to lose but am seriously lacking in motivation - don't know why I am finding it so hard, I usually diet quite well.

Happy Saturday everyone!
Maybe it is not the right time for you to lose weight. You have to be ready mentally. You only want to lose nine pounds. Is it possible you can learn to accept yourself the way you are? If you are comparing yourself to a younger you that is unfair as our bodies change and we cannot accept to weigh the same as we did in our twenties.

Back