Diet Club

I was hoping for weight watchers friendly ones! haha I've got some chopped in my actifry as I speak....will let you know what happens!

This recepie is based on a recepie from a weightwathers cook book in the days when points were points. I wouldn't call it low cal though - it makes 8 portions and a single portion comes in a over 200 cals. It's very nice though.

Attachments

2 jam doughnuts and a bacon sandwhich - not good ......

Yep! really needed a carb bounce! Only had 3 customers in the shop all day (who wants to go out in this weather ) the river is now up to 6ft and will probably burst again tonight or tomorrow and flood out the poor people at the bottom of the the high street again! they got flooded out Christmas eve and new years day as well :(

Yep! really needed a carb bounce! Only had 3 customers in the shop all day (who wants to go out in this weather ) the river is now up to 6ft and will probably burst again tonight or tomorrow and flood out the poor people at the bottom of the the high street again! they got flooded out Christmas eve and new years day as well(
Oh that is awful. Well do not be hard on yourself as it was justified.

Reactions: TAN
2 jam doughnuts and a bacon sandwich - not good ......

I had a bacon and fried egg sandwich today. 2 slices medium wholemeal bread - thin scraping of light margarine, 3 rashers of grilled bacon - all rind and fat cut off, 2 eggs fried with frylight, salt and pepper, delicious and only 9 syns for the lot. :tu:

I had a bacon and fried egg sandwich today. 2 slices medium wholemeal bread - thin scraping of light margarine, 3 rashers of grilled bacon - all rind and fat cut off, 2 eggs fried with frylight, salt and pepper, delicious and only 9 syns for the lot. :tu:
Did you know how low fat Indian take away is? I had korma,pila rice,three onion bajis and all for 43 syns!

Reactions: TAN
43!! I'm only allowed up to 25 a day. I'd have to be syn free for 3 days and that takes a lot of doing!

43!! I'm only allowed up to 25 a day. I'd have to be syn free for 3 days and that takes a lot of doing!
I am only allowed 15 syns a day but I never use them that way. I think of it as 105 a week and some days I will not have any syns and others have 30. It is hard not to have any syns but 15 is not enough for anything good anyway.

I think the most I ever had was 30 in one day, but the day before I only had 8 and the day after I had 15. I still lost 2 and a half pound that week. ;)

You do really well to stick to it. I still lose the way I do it though so it must be allowed!

lunch jacket potato with beans
tea jacket potato with beans ... been a long day! was at work at 5 and got home at 7 and forgot to take food with me so works canteen food all day!

I had roast chicken, mashed potatoes, courgettes, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots with a bit of stuffing and gravy. It filled the spot just nicely. :tu:

Just found this thread :woot: and I'm going to tag along if thats ok! :D
Ive just started Slimming World and have lost half a stone in 4 weeks :yahoo:so chuffed! Although my sister has lost over a stone in 4 weeks doing slimming world aswell!:clap:Amazing! (Although i may be a little green eyed! ;) haha) If you Like food (and i like my food!:tu:) and you're an ok cook, Slimming world is where its at! You can eat loads and still lose a great amount!
Started Boxfit this week too and its lush!
I Have My best friends wedding in May, which I'm a bridesmaid for and her hen party April and also my Graduation in September this year, so 2014 is the year i shift the pounds! 4 stone to lose to get to target! :box:
Good Luck everyone!

Just been to weigh in, another 3 pound off, so that's 1 stone 2 and a half pound off in 4 weeks. :yahoo:

Just been to weigh in, another 3 pound off, so that's 1 stone 2 and a half pound off in 4 weeks. :yahoo:

Thats amazing! :woot:Congratulations!:clap:

Just seen that you're doing Slimming world too! Isnt it fab?! I Love it! My mum started last year and has lost over 6 stone with it :) So me and my sister decided to start this year as well :D

I am currently off work with the latest winter bug so I'm hoping for great things when I step on the scales on Saturday - there has to be a silver lining to feeling this rough!

Just back from weigh in, another 3lb off, so that's 19 and a half pound off in 5 weeks! :D

The wife also lost 4lb so that's 30lb between us. :D

The diet has gone out of the window, but the exercise has continued and i've put on 5 pounds :( Not where I was headed

I've started personal training again, last week was tough and I was hoping today would be better. My body is still in shock from today and I couldn't move in the car home (lucky I wasn't driving).

Back