Diet Club

I’m starting my 2014 diet a little late, but i’ve just bought Zumba 2 in Sainsburys for my wii for just £9.99 so i’m going to try to get back into using my wii hoping the new game will give me that little push! As i found my wii did help me loose weight and all i really did was stop eating crisps and drinking fizzy and do about 30 minutes on the wii. I find excercise the hardest thing as i have terrible problems with my knees and ankles, but fingers crossed i’ll stick to it this time.

I was fully expecting a gain today, but I in fact had a miniscule loss of 0.1kg (1/4 lb) - good job I blew my nose before I weighed! :))

so 4 weeks in, I've lost exactly 7kg (1st 1.4lbs) in total :)

I had both hairy dieters books, AND an actifry for my birthday! Having actifry chips (normal potato and sweet potato) for tea tonight, I'll let you know how it goes!

I'm going to actifry sweet potato wedges tonight. How long did you do your sweet potato chips for? I imagine they don't take as long as normal potato chips?

I did them for about 20 minutes then just kept adding 5 mins til the rest of my dinner was cooked lol

I have just done a cheeky midweek weigh (just because I felt thinner today) and I have lost 1lb in the last 2 days. This makes me happy. I just hope I can keep this up when I go onto night shift for the rest of the week!

I was fully expecting a gain today, but I in fact had a miniscule loss of 0.1kg (1/4 lb) - good job I blew my nose before I weighed! :))

so 4 weeks in, I've lost exactly 7kg (1st 1.4lbs) in total :)
That is such a huge weight loss in a short space of time!

2 days pigging out in the hotel and I still managed to lose another pound and a half, so that's 13 and a half pound off in 3 weeks - half pound short of my stone. :D

I dragged the wife along too, she lost 6 and a half pound in her first week. :D

Just wanted to wish everyone congratulations! It's two weeks today since I cut bad stuff out of my diet (aside from the odd ice cream) and no real weight loss, just loss of inches, partly because I think i've been building muscle. But i'm noticing benefits such as increased energy, alertness and motivation so can't all be bad!

Beggared if I know! it's black magic I tell thee - black magic! :lol!:

Well I have managed to lose 1.2lb this week - I don't think that is too bad since I have been on night shift this week. Not doing as well as the rest of you by any stretch of the imagination, and all of my hard work will be undone over the weekend as I have a friend visiting from London.

Well I have managed to lose 1.2lb this week - I don't think that is too bad since I have been on night shift this week. Not doing as well as the rest of you by any stretch of the imagination, and all of my hard work will be undone over the weekend as I have a friend visiting from London.
That is fantastic! You do not have much to lose so it will be smaller amounts you lose.

My week has been "two fingers up to veganism, and two fingers up to weight watchers" - chocolate, ice cream, cheese - just waiting for dominos to arrive! Expecting a gain this week, but back to it next week! (Just realised I've waaaaay over ordered on the shopping...again...so now have a mountain of apples, bananas, kiwis, pears and mangos to eat!)

Was on track - until I went for an observation in one of the ambulance cars at work with one of the team I support. Brilliant day, but we may have stopped at a newsagents and stocked up on naughty food!

Highlight of the day was probably making an old lady a cup of tea and some toast to cheer her up :)

I gained 1.1kg (about 2 1/2lbs) this week - oops!

If anyone has any recipes or ideas for what I can use lots of over ripe bananas for, I'd be very grateful!

I was hoping for weight watchers friendly ones! haha I've got some chopped in my actifry as I speak....will let you know what happens!

Banana loaf is healthy, or at least that's what I told myself when I had some fruit cake earlier....

I get weighed again on Thursday, I hope I've lost the half pound to get my stone award. ;)

Back