Diet Club

I got asked if I want to become a slimming world consultant at my meeting tonight. I said I'd give it serious consideration, however, I'm not in a position to invest into a franchise at the moment. It could cost up to £1500!
Wow, Tom. They think your really inspiring.

I know :) Thanks Gigi. I wasn't awfully bad, but I wasn't good either. It surprised me. Probably all the stress.

I've been terrible all month and know I have gained a lot of weight. Wednesday will be hard getting weighed. Your not alone, Ruth.
You haven't gained a lot of weight, you've had a slight gain in relation to what you have lost. Chin up and crack on, you're still a lot closer to your target than you were last year. ;)

You haven't gained a lot of weight, you've had a slight gain in relation to what you have lost. Chin up and crack on, you're still a lot closer to your target than you were last year. ;)
Aww that's lovely. Thank you so much. * hugs Tom.

@piggyfan, hope you are feeling better now that your birthday is out of the way, and that you can relax and enjoy life now Gigi. Thank you for your king comment, it's a lot easier when the three of us in the house are all doing the same thing, my boys are taking it very seriously, Jamie my son has lost just under a stone and my hubby, David has lost 11 and a half pounds.

It is onwards and downwards in our house and I hope you all are managing to do the same.

@piggyfan, hope you are feeling better now that your birthday is out of the way, and that you can relax and enjoy life now Gigi. Thank you for your king comment, it's a lot easier when the three of us in the house are all doing the same thing, my boys are taking it very seriously, Jamie my son has lost just under a stone and my hubby, David has lost 11 and a half pounds.

It is onwards and downwards in our house and I hope you all are managing to do the same.
That is really fantastic! I'm so pleased for you all. I have to get weighed on Wednesday and guess I will not have the motivation until then to stick to the plan as I know I have already had a huge gain.

That is really fantastic! I'm so pleased for you all. I have to get weighed on Wednesday and guess I will not have the motivation until then to stick to the plan as I know I have already had a huge gain.

Wednesday is half a week away. You can make quite a dent in the potential gain by getting back on track now!

I have been trying but I cannot stop thinking about food.

Just remember how far you've come in relation to the short way that you have to go :)

I bought a top from my favourite place today. I long to be able to fit into their clothes! I cut things out of the catalogue and have them stuck on the inside of the cupboard where we keep the biscuits and chocolate as a reminder! Ordered a top in a size 18, hopefully it won't be long until it fits!

Just remember how far you've come in relation to the short way that you have to go :)

I bought a top from my favourite place today. I long to be able to fit into their clothes! I cut things out of the catalogue and have them stuck on the inside of the cupboard where we keep the biscuits and chocolate as a reminder! Ordered a top in a size 18, hopefully it won't be long until it fits!
Which is your favourite place? That's a great idea. I hope it fits you soon.

Oh that's nice! Did you know joe browns do a range that go up more sizes for simply be?

That's not too bad Gigi! Next week is a new week and tomorrow is a new day. I've completely fallen off the band wagon, can't get my head in the game with everything else that's going on, but I know I need to, desperately.

That's not too bad Gigi! Next week is a new week and tomorrow is a new day. I've completely fallen off the band wagon, can't get my head in the game with everything else that's going on, but I know I need to, desperately.
Thank you very much.

With all that you have been through recently it is no surprise that you are struggling to stick to the plan. I know you have not been following it but you must be doing something right as you are losing weight! If I can help in anyway then please let me know.

Told you it wouldn't be that bad, now step away from the cream cake and get back on plan. ;) I put 10lb on in December and I'm still struggling to get it off! :(

Told you it wouldn't be that bad, now step away from the cream cake and get back on plan. ;) I put 10lb on in December and I'm still struggling to get it off! :(
It is really hard to lose after you have lost so much. It feels like the body retains the weight. I am sure the exercise you are doing will really help,

We will have a good week next week Gigi, I have to get back on it. I think i'm still loosing because i've cut out takeaways, was eating 4-5 takeaways a week, sometimes every night as I was just too tired to cook. Got veggie burgers in the oven now :)

We will have a good week next week Gigi, I have to get back on it. I think i'm still loosing because i've cut out takeaways, was eating 4-5 takeaways a week, sometimes every night as I was just too tired to cook. Got veggie burgers in the oven now :)
That is great as not only will you lose weight but you will save money too.

Back