Diet Club

I had a small gain, I've been off work this week and its been oh so easy to have a little nibble here and there, every time I pass the kitchen! :(
A small gain is nothing. You have done amazingly well so do not beat yourself up over it, please.

well done to all the losers (no offence) and come on guys a pound or two gain is NOTHING in the scale of the losses recorded here. Hope you are ok Piggyfan.

I am not even weighing in at the moment, and i have missed both of my classes this week as i have been poorly, but roll on next week and I'm on it!

Keep up the good work everyone x

ps/ w/w pure points was my fave diet

6lb off at weigh in today, doing 'slimming world' but at the office at work, all 3 of us are on it which makes things so much better!
What a terrific weight loss. I agree it's so much easier when you're not doing it alone, this is my Hubby's first ever diet and it has been do much easier for me now we ate trying to lose weight together.

Thankyou. Yeah the hubby is joining in too so I have people with me at home and at work, it really does help!

Wow @Flutterby that is an amazing weight loss.
I'm dreading my weight in tomorrow! I know I slipped this week. I need to be more vigilant about counting my points/food diary.
I can keep making excuses for myself but at the end of the day its all down to my choices isnt it :(

Wow @Flutterby that is an amazing weight loss.
I'm dreading my weight in tomorrow! I know I slipped this week. I need to be more vigilant about counting my points/food diary.
I can keep making excuses for myself but at the end of the day its all down to my choices isnt it :(
Hey, you are being very hard on yourself. You sound like you have been going through a tough time recently. If you have not been able to count points then it is not your fault. Sometimes life gets in the way.

thanks @piggyfan
It has all been rather intense lately. I had to take Friday off work as i felt so overwhelmed/anxious/stressed at work, I didnt call in sick, but I felt as though I could have legitimately done so. I went to a really posh cafe and had deluxe hot chocolate and blueberry cake. and read a new book. It was not the smartest thing to do for my diet.
Tomorrow is another day though :)

thanks @piggyfan
It has all been rather intense lately. I had to take Friday off work as i felt so overwhelmed/anxious/stressed at work, I didnt call in sick, but I felt as though I could have legitimately done so. I went to a really posh cafe and had deluxe hot chocolate and blueberry cake. and read a new book. It was not the smartest thing to do for my diet.
It sounds like you really needed that time to switch off.

I was thinking, if you are doing the old weightwatchers then no wonder you are struggling. It has changed and we are now allowed 49 extra weekly points for treats. Fruit is free and there are no half points now. You also get points depending on your weight. Maybe the old plan is too hard.

Oh wow, really @piggyfan, I didnt know that. Maybe I need to get the updated system then. I'm on 20 points. It is hard but I have lost of weight on it when I have managed to stick to it in the past.

Oh wow, really @piggyfan, I didnt know that. Maybe I need to get the updated system then. I'm on 20 points. It is hard but I have lost of weight on it when I have managed to stick to it in the past.
20 points! That is starvation! I am on 26 and have 49 a week. I really think you need to look at the up to date plan. There is even a version were you do not weigh food called success express.

thanks @piggyfan

I agree with @piggfan -it sounds like you needed the drink and cake. We all have our lapses - whenever I have something "off diet" - I certainly appreciate the food nowadays

QUOTE="Goth Mummy, post: 1685930, member: 113961"]Oh wow, really @piggyfan, I didnt know that. Maybe I need to get the updated system then. I'm on 20 points. It is hard but I have lost of weight on it when I have managed to stick to it in the past.[/QUOTE]

20 points! That is starvation! I am on 26 and have 49 a week. I really think you need to look at the up to date plan. There is even a version were you do not weigh food called success express.

Are you talking old points or new points (pro points) ?

So, I didn't loose any weight this week but I maintained, so at least I didn't go up ;)
I will be more honest and careful this week with my food diary/points counting.
The old system I have for WW is called Pure Points. I'm going to look up the new system.
The drink and cake was really really lovely though........!

Well a maintain is definitely better than a gain! I'm well into week two. I'm doing slimming world, stuffed from fruit!

Agree - a maintain is better than a gain

Let us know what you think of new WW system .

QUOTE="Goth Mummy, post: 1685930, member: 113961"]Oh wow, really @piggyfan, I didnt know that. Maybe I need to get the updated system then. I'm on 20 points. It is hard but I have lost of weight on it when I have managed to stick to it in the past.

Are you talking old points or new points (pro points) ?[/QUOTE]
I'm talking pro points.

Back