Diet Club

Reading cover to cover of my pack yesterday and it says I'm meant to be 8st 8lb :yikes: At my hight i would honestly look like a Skelton if I was that weight.....stocking so I'm sticking to my goal of 11st 5lb in the hope to drop just below the 11st mark :)
I hope everyone is getting on ok and back on track after christmas, I didnt have any carbs yesterday (they were just not included in the what I ate not that I was avoiding them) so I woke up starving marvin this morning :( soon sorted that out with boiled egg on toast and two bits of fruit.
Kell

I struggle with breakfasts becausde I'm in work from 5.30 in a morning and i get bored of fruit and yoghurts really quickly. I did do well last time i was on slimming world, i lost 2 and a half stone but then stopped, put it all back on plus some!

It's amazing how quickly I get used to eating lots and it takes me quite a while to adjust back.

Technically, I'm at goal so my priority is to maintain. I do a few weeks not counting - just sticking to trying to be sensible. I put on 1/2 lb over Xmas . So far, so good!

I struggle with breakfasts becausde I'm in work from 5.30 in a morning and i get bored of fruit and yoghurts really quickly. I did do well last time i was on slimming world, i lost 2 and a half stone but then stopped, put it all back on plus some!

I have no imagination with breakfast. I have muesli every day . Fortunately, I'm not bored of it!
Do you like baked beans? Those "snap pots" are great for a quick meal. 1 min in the microwave. You could whizz up beans on toast for breakfast easily

Ok, just updated MyFitnessPal so that I maintain my current weight and I can now have 1520 calories a day. Have allowed for no exercise though the calories were the same if I put in 2 half hour workouts a week. I figured anything I do lose from now on is a bonus and if I start gaining I will update my goals again.
That sounds great, Helen.

Just been weighed, a small gain, I'm happy with that, I've had the week from hell at work, missed meals, eating on the hoof, lack of sleep, long hours stood on my feet in blizzards, so the last thing I've wanted to do is eat healthy. I now have serious competition, a new member at my group started last week, he lost 18lb in his first week! :eek: He's a chef and he's been feasting on very low fat mouth watering meals all week! he's got the skills, equipment and time to produce meals that us mere mortals can only dream of! So game on! :tu:

Just been weighed, a small gain, I'm happy with that, I've had the week from hell at work, missed meals, eating on the hoof, lack of sleep, long hours stood on my feet in blizzards, so the last thing I've wanted to do is eat healthy. I now have serious competition, a new member at my group started last week, he lost 18lb in his first week! :eek: He's a chef and he's been feasting on very low fat mouth watering meals all week! he's got the skills, equipment and time to produce meals that us mere mortals can only dream of! So game on! :tu:
My mouth dropped open! 18 pounds in one week! Wow! He would have actually had his clothes become lose in just one week. You having a small gain is good considering you have not been able to stick to it.

18lb in one week is that really possible? would it all be water? also, is he a big fella, i imagine he must be to lose so much? Anyway, thats what you need a big old challenge, go for it...

He is still a big chap - a lot bigger than me at the start. I lost 9lb in my first week and that was without trying. ;)

Blimey, someone on my Facebook lost 15lb in 2 weeks and I thought that was a lot. Thing is losing that much so quickly, it would be easy to put it back on.

Blimey, someone on my Facebook lost 15lb in 2 weeks and I thought that was a lot. Thing is losing that much so quickly, it would be easy to put it back on.
Wow! Yes, it would be easy to put it back on and I think you lose water, not fat when it is so much.

Hi folks, we had a family weigh in this morning and I lost nearly 5lb! I am now under 19 stone yippee! David lost 4 lb which is great especially considering he had had a lot more hypo's this week as his body adjusts to the new regime, even Jamie has lost 3lb and he was delighted too.

Has anyone tried Stevia or Trivia as there are a lot of mixed reviews and I am looking for info I can trust. I love yoghurt but the natural stuff is bland, I have to have fruit with it. I don't want the yoghurt with artificial sweetener, so I want to experiment. So oif you have tried it please let me know what you think good or bad.

Jenny that is fantastic! Well done to all of you. You are doing so well.

Thanks piggyfan, I was chuffed to bits. I haven't been on my vibration plate exerciser either yet, but I now stand up when I clean out the boys in the morning before I was lazy and sat on a chair.

Hi folks, we had a family weigh in this morning and I lost nearly 5lb! I am now under 19 stone yippee! David lost 4 lb which is great especially considering he had had a lot more hypo's this week as his body adjusts to the new regime, even Jamie has lost 3lb and he was delighted too.

Has anyone tried Stevia or Trivia as there are a lot of mixed reviews and I am looking for info I can trust. I love yoghurt but the natural stuff is bland, I have to have fruit with it. I don't want the yoghurt with artificial sweetener, so I want to experiment. So oif you have tried it please let me know what you think good or bad.

Well done with your weight loss - you and Jamie. I expect Jamie will experience fewer hypos as his weight reduces.

As to Stevia - my OH doesn't like it - he says it has a bitter aftertaste.

The only sweetener I like is Candarel, it really tastes like sugar and leaves no aftertaste. ;)

Back