Diet Club

We are starting a healthy eating club in my office a week on friday! I have some serious weight to loose *gulp*

I started Slimming World last week, my weigh in is a Tuesday and as I had a bug for most of last week I was pleased. To find that I lost 2 1/2 lb last night. My aim for next weeks loss is hopefully 4lb :)

i know, but i kind of think why...when i know what i should eat? Getting weighed in front of people wouldnt bother me as you can see by looking how big i am lol

i dont have time to go really anyway.
Well they are not for everybody. I swear your only a size 16? You do not look big in pictures.

Good luck everyone, I need to buck my ideas up, am going to end up putting loads back on the way I have been eating the last few days :(

oh hell i wish! i can get in a 16 bottom or i could before chrimbo, but tops I'm mainly a 20 and 22 depending on where i buy from, and very rarely an 18. I have large boobies and big arms unfortunately.

Good luck everyone, I need to buck my ideas up, am going to end up putting loads back on the way I have been eating the last few days :(
You starved to be the weight you are and it is natural to gain a bit back while you find a weight you are more comfortable with. You have been told you are too skinny too! If you need to eat a bit more then that makes sense.

I was size 22 before I lost weight. I now carry weight mainly around my middle. The hardest part to lose.

i carry it on my arms, my boobs and my belly, my waist is actually pretty good. My legs were really quite big before i started exercising, they have changed the most, but its defo exercise not diet. I hate having big arms more than i hate big boobs

i carry it on my arms, my boobs and my belly, my waist is actually pretty good. My legs were really quite big before i started exercising, they have changed the most, but its defo exercise not diet. I hate having big arms more than i hate big boobs
I have big arms too and they are hard to disguise. It is great exercise has helped your legs.

You starved to be the weight you are and it is natural to gain a bit back while you find a weight you are more comfortable with. You have been told you are too skinny too! If you need to eat a bit more then that makes sense.
That does, am not sticking to my 1200 calories anymore, but keep going up near 2000 whereas I think to maintain I need to have no more than 1850 as I am a midget.

That does, am not sticking to my 1200 calories anymore, but keep going up near 2000 whereas I think to maintain I need to have no more than 1850 as I am a midget.
That sounds a lot better as the 1200 is just not enough. Maybe you need to find the calories somewhere in the middle.

That's what I was thinking too, will try to stick to between 1400 and 1500 I think and allow myself more when I go to the gym.

i found a website online that tells you how many calories you need to eat to maintain your weight, lose weight, and extreme weight loss depending on your lifestyle, age, height, weight etc etc. This is what i have been using and its worked for me. Its amazing how many calories you can eat and still lose at my size!

Ok, just updated MyFitnessPal so that I maintain my current weight and I can now have 1520 calories a day. Have allowed for no exercise though the calories were the same if I put in 2 half hour workouts a week. I figured anything I do lose from now on is a bonus and if I start gaining I will update my goals again.

i know, but i kind of think why...when i know what i should eat? Getting weighed in front of people wouldnt bother me as you can see by looking how big i am lol

i dont have time to go really anyway.

I used to think like that and, if you can do it on your own , that's great !

For some reason , I can't and I simply resigned myself to the fact that it's the regular weigh in in a church hall that keeps me on track .

I'm within my goal range now so it's free for me

Back