Diet Club

I'm not too sure, I got my award back in the summer. I believe I'm not eligible for this years, I did win Mr Sleek week before last! :))

Been away for a few days. I was good the frist day and then the second day it went down hill. oh well!
Back on it now, expecting a 3lb gain.
Need some veggie ideas. I am getting tired of veggie chilli

Been away for a few days. I was good the frist day and then the second day it went down hill. oh well!
Back on it now, expecting a 3lb gain.
Need some veggie ideas. I am getting tired of veggie chilli

Good idea - we have had some recepie threads before - and we had a Veganuary thread in Jan of this year - perhaps we should try a thread for healthy vegetarian recepies .

Do you follow a particular regime ?

I'm on weightwatchers . I had a lovely butternut squash curry the other day - cooked in coconut milk .

I follow Slimming world. I am not a strict veggie but I do prefer it over meat some times. and its cheaper as well!

Recipes thread would be good. I might start one with my own stuff :)

I follow Slimming world. I am not a strict veggie but I do prefer it over meat some times. and its cheaper as well!

Recipes thread would be good. I might start one with my own stuff :)

That'd be good .

If you call it something like healthy veggie recepies ...

I'll add my curry recepie and i'l just say it's a weightwatchers recepie at the top

to be honest, it doesnt have to just be veggie recipes, if it sounds good I can always adapt :)

Well, I'm very pleased with myself . I've just been weighed in my meeting and I'm the same weight I was 3 weeks ago. This is despite several treats including ...

Wiebke's cake at KIdsgrove ( an absolute must - no regrets there ) - ooh and Staffordshire oatcakes for lunch on same day ( another must - I was in Staffordshire)
A session of binge eating on nuts after a few beers ( won't do that again!)
A curry ( including poppadoms !)
Fish and chips ( well, I was in Grimsby so, another must )

I can only assume that I have learnt enough good habits to compensate for the above digressions

I'm delighted !

Well, I'm very pleased with myself . I've just been weighed in my meeting and I'm the same weight I was 3 weeks ago. This is despite several treats including ...

Wiebke's cake at KIdsgrove ( an absolute must - no regrets there ) - ooh and Staffordshire oatcakes for lunch on same day ( another must - I was in Staffordshire)
A session of binge eating on nuts after a few beers ( won't do that again!)
A curry ( including poppadoms !)
Fish and chips ( well, I was in Grimsby so, another must )

I can only assume that I have learnt enough good habits to compensate for the above digressions

I'm delighted !
That is really lucky! You have done so well to maintain for three weeks.

well done Chloe! I am definately going to have a gain this week, i had a funeral Friday, and the buffet was lush, Saturday Christmas market, Sunday Dobbies lunch and in between cakes :( embarrassed lol.

Put my all into boxing tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it

well done Chloe! I am definately going to have a gain this week, i had a funeral Friday, and the buffet was lush, Saturday Christmas market, Sunday Dobbies lunch and in between cakes :( embarrassed lol.

Put my all into boxing tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it
You may not gain as much as you think as you are boxing. You are doing really well to keep it up.

I've got my weigh in tomorrow, I've had a bad week so I'm not holding my breath. Maybe I should and be like a balloon and float onto the scales. :))

I've had bad weeks in the past and lost 5lb! I don't think that will be the case this week. ;)

Back