Diet Club

I'll still have the buns to look after, Betty will probably go first of the buns as she's 6 and a half. Ronnie and Mary are only 2, so they'll be around for another 4+ years. ;)

i just think another needs a home and i have a space :nod:. I totally get that people cant do that though, my mum and dad are still heart broken at losing their boy colin, they defo wont get another piglet

I cant just have one pack - it has to be 3 or 4, so I leave them alone completely. ;)

I am now half a pound away from losing five stone. I tried on jeans in Next in size 14 and they actually fit! This time last year I was struggling to get into size 20.

blimey you guys are amazing! I would love to be a size 14. I only lost half a pound this week but considering what i have eaten i expected to put on so I'm not complaining.

blimey you guys are amazing! I would love to be a size 14. I only lost half a pound this week but considering what i have eaten i expected to put on so I'm not complaining.

I've got to be careful - I'm at goal ( still could do with losing a few more pounds mind you ) so am concentrating on maintaining. I know I will always have to watch what I eat but don't want to think I am permanently on a diet. I had fish and chips for lunch today and now feel guilty.

I've got to be careful - I'm at goal ( still could do with losing a few more pounds mind you ) so am concentrating on maintaining. I know I will always have to watch what I eat but don't want to think I am permanently on a diet. I had fish and chips for lunch today and now feel guilty.
Hey you are allowed fish and chips! It is in the eating out guide. As a gold member you do not have to be strict so do not feel guilty. I hope you enjoyed them.

Hey you are allowed fish and chips! It is in the eating out guide. As a gold member you do not have to be strict so do not feel guilty. I hope you enjoyed them.

Oh yes - I enjoyed my Fish And Chips.

I've been at gold twice before in my life and the pounds have crept back on. I determined I'll stay within my goal weight range this time.

I get weighed later, hopefully I've reached the 18 stone marker but I'm not holding my breath, I feel bloated and have a bit of constipation, so the food has been going in and staying in! :(

I get weighed later, hopefully I've reached the 18 stone marker but I'm not holding my breath, I feel bloated and have a bit of constipation, so the food has been going in and staying in! :(
Do not worry as two and a half pounds is a lot to lose in a week. You may have lost something which would be great.

Yuck - too much information !

Back