Diet Club

You'll love it, This is the simpler version I use. Excuse the capitals as I copied it from here

http://myslimmingworld-jo.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/diet-coke-chicken-1-x-can-of-diet-coke.html

DIET COKE CHICKEN
1 X CAN OF DIET COKE
6 TBSP OF PASSATA (I use a tin of chopped tomatoes and herbs)
2 X CHICKEN BREASTS
ONIONS, MUSHROOMS AND PEPPERS
1X TBSP OF WORCESTER SAUCE (I use soy sauce)
I ALSO ADDED SOME HERBS AND SPICES (YOUR OWN PERSONAL TASTE)

COOK ONION, GARLIC AND PEPPERS FOR A COUPLE OF MINS IN FRY LIGHT, THEN ADD THE MUSHROOMS, THINLY SLICE THE CHICKEN BREAST (I cube mine)AND FRY UNTIL GOLDEN. MIX THE PASSATA
WORCESTER SAUCE AND CAN OF DIET COKE IN A JUG AND ADD TO THE CHICKEN AND VEG MIX AND REDUCE DOWN TILL ITS LIKE A STICKY SAUCE. TASTED LIKE A BBQ SAUCE AND SERVE WITH BOILED RICE.

You'll love it, This is the simpler version I use. Excuse the capitals as I copied it from here

http://myslimmingworld-jo.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/diet-coke-chicken-1-x-can-of-diet-coke.html

DIET COKE CHICKEN
1 X CAN OF DIET COKE
6 TBSP OF PASSATA (I use a tin of chopped tomatoes and herbs)
2 X CHICKEN BREASTS
ONIONS, MUSHROOMS AND PEPPERS
1X TBSP OF WORCESTER SAUCE (I use soy sauce)
I ALSO ADDED SOME HERBS AND SPICES (YOUR OWN PERSONAL TASTE)

COOK ONION, GARLIC AND PEPPERS FOR A COUPLE OF MINS IN FRY LIGHT, THEN ADD THE MUSHROOMS, THINLY SLICE THE CHICKEN BREAST (I cube mine)AND FRY UNTIL GOLDEN. MIX THE PASSATA
WORCESTER SAUCE AND CAN OF DIET COKE IN A JUG AND ADD TO THE CHICKEN AND VEG MIX AND REDUCE DOWN TILL ITS LIKE A STICKY SAUCE. TASTED LIKE A BBQ SAUCE AND SERVE WITH BOILED RICE.

Oooo, I'ma try both! Thank you! :D

Well done! You must be very active.

Love my Fitbit. Which one did you get?

Fit bit one. Just looked at my report and there's a blip on the chart for fairly active and a blip for lightly active - nothing for very active -- that's me ! Don't know what I did to deserve 2 activity points !

That's me too, though am planning on starting running if my knees let me, was inspired after seeing someone who I really admire winning the Stevenage marathon on Sunday, after running 7 marathons in 7 days. I don't want to run marathons but even a bit of jogging would be good. You will notice it records everything, it's great and definitely encourages you to move about more. I sync mine with My Fitness Pal where I track my calories.

I have had the month from hell, massive gain beginning of October, managed to lose it again, only to put a pound and a half back on last week. I've got a lot on at the moment, so I won't be surprised if I have another big gain tomorrow. My head and my heart is not in it at the moment. :(

I have had the month from hell, massive gain beginning of October, managed to lose it again, only to put a pound and a half back on last week. I've got a lot on at the moment, so I won't be surprised if I have another big gain tomorrow. My head and my heart is not in it at the moment. :(
I'm really sorry you are having a bad time. Our emotions can effect what we eat. It can be really difficult to concentrate on the plan if you feel rubbish and need to comfort eat. Try to remember that you have still kept four stone off. That is a huge achievement. Losing weight is a difficult journey. It is not possible to lose weight every week.

How's everyone doing ? My meals are getting very samey. I did however make some soup at the weekend as I had an excess of coriander. I made Spinach and coriander soup - it 's delicious !

I'm joining you in January :) I can not join slimming world before Xmas as we always have a big M&s party food spread on Boxing Day...i would be extremely sad not to be able to pig out on that :)

I carry most of my weight around my middle too. It's the hardest place to lose it!
It is your right :( I just can't shift It, most of the women in my family have the bigger thighs so it seems to of been passed on to me too lol.
We should battle our middles together in January if your still on this thread then hun (the 2015 one)

I also have most of my weight round my middle and thighs, oh and my knees.
It's just our normal shape really, but us women that carry weight here really get down about it. What's on the inside is all that matters :) ive always been told that and you and Gigi are very kind so I think I've proved its true :)

It's just our normal shape really, but us women that carry weight here really get down about it. What's on the inside is all that matters :) ive always been told that and you and Gigi are very kind so I think I've proved its true :)

You're absolutely right - it's what's on the inside that counts. I don't want anyone thinking they should lose weight for the sake of their body image - the only reason to lose weight is because it's better for your health.

Everyone on this thread is lovely ( including BossHogg [?]).

I'm really sorry you are having a bad time. Our emotions can effect what we eat. It can be really difficult to concentrate on the plan if you feel rubbish and need to comfort eat. Try to remember that you have still kept four stone off. That is a huge achievement. Losing weight is a difficult journey. It is not possible to lose weight every week.
I managed to lose a pound and a half last week - don't know how!

I lost three pounds! I have no idea how but I am thrilled. I am now two and a half pounds away from losing five stone. The leader set us the challenge to lose half a stone in the seven weeks before the c word. I would love to achieve that. So many things have changed. My rings are all too big, my calf fitting boots are too big and I even think I may have lost a shoe size. It's an expensive journey!

Back