Diet Club

Right need some advise
I am doing slimming world and I have now just decided to the Green days as I find it slightly easier apart from Lunch Times. I dont eat Egg at all and I am struggling to come up with ideas for lunch (mainly in sandwhichs) that isnt just cheese. Any help of what could be a nice sandwhich would be good :)

Do you eat meat? couple of rashers of grilled bacon with fat cut off or any lean meat with lettuce, tomato and cucumber with a level tablespoon of lighter than light mayo. ;)

I do but I want to follow the veggie plan as I am really enjoying it loads atm

try a nice quiche, you can put what you want in it, and its syn free. ;)

I follow Weightwatchers so can't really advise about Slimming World packed lunches BUT - I'm always looking for inspiration as the lunches I take to work are very samey.

I eat a lot of Houmous - I love it .

Could you have houmous and grated carrot in a sandwich ?

You could make a nice salsa and have it with pitta bread? I have no idea about syns though.

I was thinking about making humous. I get paid tomorrow so I will go and buy a blender :)

I stayed the same last night but I do think my trousers have got looser, so maybe I have lost cm instead of weight

If you can stretch to it I really recommend the Nutribullet, when I got mine I could only buy from one place in the UK but now Amazon and Argos are selling it plus Currys too I think. You can use it to make humous, nut butters, salsa and even use it to blend soups etc (once cool) and smoothies. I also have a Ninja pulse which is great and I use that as a food processor. You can get some good own brand blenders too though which are high powered.

I was thinking about making humous. I get paid tomorrow so I will go and buy a blender :)

I stayed the same last night but I do think my trousers have got looser, so maybe I have lost cm instead of weight

Have you been exercising? Some people find they gain weight when they exercise more. If your trousers are getting looser, it is more than likely that you are losing fat and toning up - both of which are good things.

So went to Harvester and used my syns up as planned on the meal and salad. It came to pudding time.... Dad told me he would have one if I had one and told me to treat myself. I decided against it! Went to sainsburys and I got the Total 0% fat greek yoghurt and strawberries for later. So pleased with myself

So went to Harvester and used my syns up as planned on the meal and salad. It came to pudding time.... Dad told me he would have one if I had one and told me to treat myself. I decided against it! Went to sainsburys and I got the Total 0% fat greek yoghurt and strawberries for later. So pleased with myself
You have great will power!

Thanks :D its amazing what a new job can do to your state of mind, much happier these days so aiming to lose the entire 3 stone I put on through worse times :-(
I'm so pleased you are feeling happier now.

Well done .@Laura Morley

A moment on the lips = a lifetime on the hips !

That's great willpower Laura.

Bekki, well done, didn't realise you had changed jobs but am glad you are happier.

Am almost at the 2 stone mark, keep thinking I am getting there and then I put a pound back on. Managed to get in a lovely dress in a vintage shop today, though a lot of them were really small. Also today was a challenge food wise as a friend was opening a veggie cafe so knew I would eat more than normal. Still managed to stay within my calories just, even with a veggie breakfast and hot chocolate with marshmallows, we did a lot of walking too so gained about 900 exercise calories.

That's great willpower Laura.

Bekki, well done, didn't realise you had changed jobs but am glad you are happier.

Am almost at the 2 stone mark, keep thinking I am getting there and then I put a pound back on. Managed to get in a lovely dress in a vintage shop today, though a lot of them were really small. Also today was a challenge food wise as a friend was opening a veggie cafe so knew I would eat more than normal. Still managed to stay within my calories just, even with a veggie breakfast and hot chocolate with marshmallows, we did a lot of walking too so gained about 900 exercise calories.
You have done amazingly well. You must post a picture of you in the dress.

I have not lost any weight for two weeks. I spoke to the leader today and she told me it is because I have lost four stone which is a lot. She said in her own meeting people were saying they did not lose weight for months after losing a large amount. She said just carry on and eventually I will lose weight. I feel so upset. I am stuck looking like a fat fool. I try so hard to even stick to the plan as it is because I have a binge eating disorder. All that work for nothing.

Back