Diet Club

He's a giant and still growing, doctors reckon about 6'10-11 when he's stopped growing!

I treated myself this week and had some choccy for the first time in months - my face will probably look like a spotty teenagers in the morning! it always does when I have choccy! :(

I treated myself this week and had some choccy for the first time in months - my face will probably look like a spotty teenagers in the morning! it always does when I have choccy! :(
Which chocolate did you have? I had coconut bombs from hotel chocolat on the weekend.

I had a pack of Choceur Belgian chocolate waves from Aldi - basically its like a 125g pack of chocolate pringles.

They were! just checked - they were 32 syns for the full pack, I've had a fairly low syn day, so I wasn't as naughty as I thought, so I'm gutted! :lol!:

25 a day, so I've only gone over by 15 syns, which I'll be able to claw back over the next 4 days. ;)

I just had the milk chocolate ones, the wife had the mint and junior had the caramel ones as they had a lot more sugar in. ;)

They're only 6 and a half syns for a fifth of the packet or 134 calories (pretty reasonable I think! ;) ), so you could split the pack into 5 bags and put the rest in the fridge. That way you can have a nice treat over 5 nights. ;)

oh well done to you all you are just doing amazing work! I have reached the stone mark but I am a bit fed up of it now so don't know if I will lose any more. Sorry I don't get on here so much these days, but I love to check up on you all x

oh well done to you all you are just doing amazing work! I have reached the stone mark but I am a bit fed up of it now so don't know if I will lose any more. Sorry I don't get on here so much these days, but I love to check up on you all x

I can just spy on you as I drive past on the motorway! :raz:

I've lost my tracking Mojo at the moment . I had a maintain at this week's weigh in . I'm within my range for goal weight so a maintain is fine. I want to keep tracking though . I need to keep tabs on things. This is the third time I've got to goal. The last 2 times, the pounds crept slowly back on - I'm determined it's third time lucky !

I've lost my tracking Mojo at the moment . I had a maintain at this week's weigh in . I'm within my range for goal weight so a maintain is fine. I want to keep tracking though . I need to keep tabs on things. This is the third time I've got to goal. The last 2 times, the pounds crept slowly back on - I'm determined it's third time lucky !
I wish you luck.

Back