Diet Club

Thought I would join in here. I am doing Slimming World. Been doing it for just over a year now and I have lost 3 stone 7 pounds. I stayed the same this week but I was surprised considering the rubbish that I ate at the weekend.

I did some research and learnt that none of these cure a cold:

- Orange digestive biscuits
- Malteasers
- KitKat
- Twix
- Cake
- Double cheese sandwhich
- White bread

Thought I would do the research so the people at slimming world wouldnt need to do it in future. I saved them

Thought I would join in here. I am doing Slimming World. Been doing it for just over a year now and I have lost 3 stone 7 pounds. I stayed the same this week but I was surprised considering the rubbish that I ate at the weekend.

- Malteasers
- KitKat
- Twix
- Cake
- White bread

Thought I would do the research so the people at slimming world wouldnt need to do it in future. I saved them

They may not cure a cold - but they may help you feel better if you have one ! (assuming you can taste anything , that is ). :lol!::lol!:

- Malteasers
- KitKat
- Twix
- Cake
- White bread

Haha thank you for your research! Well done on having lost so much weight. That is fantastic.

How's everyone doing ? I maintained last week so thought I'd reduce my points a bit - expecting to lose 1/2 lb. I've lost 1 1/2 lb . I'm under my goal weight but, believe you me - I'm not wasting away ! I think I'll be asking for my goal weight to be reviewed soon.

... or perhaps I should persuade my OH to take me out for a slap up meal.

- Malteasers
- KitKat
- Twix
- Cake
- White bread

I followed your plan to see if it would get rid of my cold - I put on 4 and a half pound! :( :eek:

:( I hate colds so much. They make you eat everything!

I weigh in tomorrow. It wont be good for me. Praying for a maintain. I am going to try a "Green" day today.

I've been on success express all week trying to give my weight loss a major boost.

Lost a lb so only another lb to go until have lost 2 stone. Am just about where I want to be now.

It's so nice when you get to goal.

There is so much more space in my loft now as I have got rid of all the clothes I was hanging on to "just in case".

How's everyone doing ? I maintained last week so thought I'd reduce my points a bit - expecting to lose 1/2 lb. I've lost 1 1/2 lb . I'm under my goal weight but, believe you me - I'm not wasting away ! I think I'll be asking for my goal weight to be reviewed soon.

... or perhaps I should persuade my OH to take me out for a slap up meal.
Well done on losing more weight. I'm concerned you have reduced your points though. 26 is the minimum isn't it? Any less and you are not eating enough. Have you spoken to your leader about it? Sorry if I sound like I'm interfering. I saw the picture of you and you look great and not like you need to lose any more weight.

It's so nice when you get to goal.

There is so much more space in my loft now as I have got rid of all the clothes I was hanging on to "just in case".

I need to do that too, think there will be a lot that don't fit. Meant to go through my clothes on my week off last week but didn't have time.

Well done on losing more weight. I'm concerned you have reduced your points though. 26 is the minimum isn't it? Any less and you are not eating enough. Have you spoken to your leader about it? Sorry if I sound like I'm interfering. I saw the picture of you and you look great and not like you need to lose any more weight.
You're not interfering . I value your opinion. Perhaps I wasn't clear. I upped my points and had a maintain. I've still got a bit of a belly and just want to lose a couple of pounds more - 1/2 lb a fortnight would suit me. I don't go below 33 points a day nowadays so the weight loss comes from how many of the weekly points I use. You're absolutely right - 26/day is the minimum. I can assure you that I am better nourished now than I was before I started weightwatchers as all I've cut out is all the crap I used to eat.

You're not interfering . I value your opinion. Perhaps I wasn't clear. I upped my points and had a maintain. I've still got a bit of a belly and just want to lose a couple of pounds more - 1/2 lb a fortnight would suit me. I don't go below 33 points a day nowadays so the weight loss comes from how many of the weekly points I use. You're absolutely right - 26/day is the minimum. I can assure you that I am better nourished now than I was before I started weightwatchers as all I've cut out is all the crap I used to eat.
Oh I see. I thought you were only on 26 points a day plus the 49 weekly and were still cutting down your points.

I'm thinking of reducing my syns, I'm going to speak with my group leader on Thursday and see what she says. ;)

I think 25 is too many, it was great at the beginning as I had so much to lose. My weight loss has slowed down to a crawl apart from my massive gain last week! :( I'll see if I can safely reduce them to 20. My success express has gone as well as can be expected. You can normally get 6lbs upwards off on the plan, it's only advisable for a week or 2 as it's so intense!

I think 25 is too many, it was great at the beginning as I had so much to lose. My weight loss has slowed down to a crawl apart from my massive gain last week! :( I'll see if I can safely reduce them to 20. My success express has gone as well as can be expected. You can normally get 6lbs upwards off on the plan, it's only advisable for a week or 2 as it's so intense!
Yes I could never do it myself. It must be different for men as I was told to have ten syns a day.

I get weighed on Thursday so I'll see if my hard work as paid off, if it's a good loss, I'll do it for a second week with reduced syns to see how it goes. :tu:

Well done - I've just gained 3 pound - massive tea, loads of fresh veg and roast chicken, I hope I manage to digest it in time! :eek: :lol!:

You must not weigh yourself! It is not going to be as accurate as s.w scales. Don't worry about the gain just yet.

Back