Diet Club

I'm surprised with the loss, I've eaten like a pig on night shifts!

Reactions: TAN
I just googled too and found that. Thats not many calories though so can see it would be hard.

Yes should be having 1200 though I do go up to about 1400 some days and still lose so think 1200 is a bit low for me xx

1 WW pro point is approximately 40 calories

Bizarrly, calories are not incorporated at all in the way WW proints are calculated. It's something I can't fully get my head around - but the WW plan works for me so I'm sticking to it !

However calories / 40 = pro points will be a very handy way to estimate pro points so thanks for that info Amanda.

I hope you are adjusting to 26 points @piggyfan. It may be worth speaking to your leader for ideas. I get the feeling that , like me , you don't find those diet sheets in the magazines very helpful . I always look at them but come to the conclusion that they're not for me !

When I started counting , I found it useful to break the points in to sections.

A lot of the WW diet sheets aim for breakfasts between 3 and 6 points, lunches 5 - 7 points , evening 8 - 11 points and the remaining 2 - 5 points on snacks.

My " average day " template was 40 g museli / porridge for breakfast (4 points), piece of fruit mid morning, lunch (7 points), piece of fruit mid afternoon, supper (7 points) , 3/4 pt skimmed milk / day (4 points) , snacks/treats (4 points). I agree it is quite restrictive and I wouldn't have managed it without the free fruit at intervals during the day.

Last edited:
For breakfast I use 6 points having to Alpen cereal bars. For dinner I use 10 points having rice, pasta, cous cous or noodles with vegetables. For lunch I mainly snack or have wraps with cheese.

For breakfast I use 6 points having to Alpen cereal bars. For dinner I use 10 points having rice, pasta, cous cous or noodles with vegetables. For lunch I mainly snack or have wraps with cheese.

That's fine as long as it is within your points allowance.

Personally, I prefer cereal to cereal bars - and find porridge is excellant .

That's fine as long as it is within your points allowance.

Personally, I prefer cereal to cereal bars - and find porridge is excellant .
Yes it is. I do not like milk so cereal is out for me. I know most people have it though.

I lost 2.5 pounds. I am so pleased. I am now just in the next stone bracket. I hope I continue to loose now.

I'm really to pleased to hear this . I know you felt like you had plateaued recently so to is such a relief to hear that you've had a good weight loss this week.

Back