Diet Club

That's why I'm never hungry, it was no mean feat not to be constantly hungry when I was nearly 23 stone, its not as bad now I'm under 19 stone. :)
I ate far healthier on slimming world but my portions were too big and I stopped losing.

... just goes to show that people need to find out what works for them.
I need a way to monitor my portion sizes so don't think slimming world would work for me

Each to their own . I don't find counting points too difficult with the online resources.

I'm not finding it difficult, I'm just bored with it, it was becoming a real bore. I followed the same pattern last year too, 6-7 months on WW and I'd had enough.

Good luck Amanda.

I always found with weight watchers that I would use all the points on chocolate and cake and not eat any real food.

When I'm focused, I eat very healthily! Usually manage 10 portions of fruit/veg a day!

Reactions: TAN
My Fitness Plan....an app. Never used it though so can't comment; but lots of people swear by it.

I was on a fast day y'day, but my will power left me at 6pm. However, I didn't have breakfast or lunch and had a meal that would be free on Slimming World in the evening....but over 500 calories. I did however have 2 glasses of wine, which didn't help!

I forgot to say thanks for welcoming me into the club. I'm finding it very hard to keep on track....so hopefully your support and inspiration will help me!

I use My Fitness Pal, it's brilliant, been tracking every single thing I eat and drink for over 50 days now and it syncs with my Fitbit too.

I'm glad MFP is working for you @helen105281 .

I'll stick to weightwatchers. For some reason, it's going to a church hall and getting weighed that keeps me on track.

I'm a 3 meals a day person so wouldn't cope with any diet that involves fasting @Posyrose

I'm trying to increase my exercise - I'm finding it difficult to find time to exercise as most of my spare time is spent doing something for my guinea pigs - I went to Zumba this morning !

I had a good workout this morning, 20 minutes chasing a stray bloody sheep off the motorway, we had 3 miles of standing traffic in both directions whilst 2 highways patrols and a police patrol tried to catch it!

It's great except when it brings up the wrong product. I think you can add barcodes in and people must link them to whatever product is closest.

That's amazing.

When you link to your Fitbit it adjusts your exercise and calories for the day. The only exercise you would need to then add to MFP is anything that doesn't involve stepping, like cycling or swimming.

Congratulations! That is fantastic. You must be very proud.

I'm delighted - BUT - I feel that I've reached mid point in my journey. Maintaining is going to be as big a challenge as losing . No turning back though !

Weigh in time has come round again tomorrow, I'm feeling quite confident this week as its gone well. ;)

Wow Gigi, that is blooming amazing! Well done you, you must be very pleased. I need your get up and go, mine left without me :( x

I lost a pound meaning I have lost a total of four stone. I have gone down three sizes too.

That's fantastic ! - You really feel you're getting somewhere when you drop a dress size (or three).

Last edited:
Another maintain! I'm now off for 3 weeks so I'm going to go flat out and lose half a stone whilst I'm off. ;)

Another maintain! I'm now off for 3 weeks so I'm going to go flat out and lose half a stone whilst I'm off. ;)

I hope you enjoy your time off BossHog - I would just aim at losing if I were you . 1lb a week is good enough for me.

I'm not too fussed about the maintain, I've had some really good losses. I've averaged 1.5-2lb a week, every week since I started so I can't complain. ;)

I'm really upset (as in floods of tears)! I'm putting on loads of weight. I'm not sticking to my diet, but it's really hard when I'm feeling so depressed and anxious. I've put on half a stone in a week and I hope it's not because of my new pills as they seem to be helping.

Well this has been a right kick up the backside, because unless I can reverse this trend and get back to my starting weight, I'll have to come off the pills, so today's a fast day and I'm going to stick to I'll post on here with my weight each week - sharing might help me keep on track. I'm giving myself two weeks to change from an upwards trend to a downwards one (I use Libra to track my weight) as I see my doctor in two weeks

Back