Diet Club

I tried WW and didn't like it, I prefer SW. ;)
Oooh - had forgotton about the diet coke one - have you a link to the diet fanta one (cant remember the coke one either) - really got to get my head around it this week.

Made the classic mistake this evening - was so hungry - cooked - ate and then calculated points.

I got a frozen stir fry mix from ASDA - contains veg, noodles and sauce . Added some vegetarian chicken (4 points) . When I calculated the stir fry mix - 7 points. What was in that sauce ?

I ate a whole box of cookies and lots of crisps over the past few days. Totally sickened. Avoiding the scales.

I lost two pounds. I am really pleased.

Excellent - well done you - I've got my weigh in tomorrow morning, feeling quietly confident. I don't know if I've done enough to get my four stone award, I'll just have to wait and see. ;)

That's not too bad, nothing that can't come off again next week. I gained half a pound a few weeks ago and came back with a 4 and a half lb loss. ;)

Just back from weigh in, another one and a half pound off, making 3 stone 9 and a half pound off. Pledged 3lb loss for next week, but going to go for 5 to get my 4 stone award. ;)

Didn't quite get the 3lb I was after, but I did get 2.5lb so all is not lost. That's 3 stone 12lb off, I'll go for 4 stone next week. :tu:

Didn't quite get the 3lb I was after, but I did get 2.5lb so all is not lost. That's 3 stone 12lb off, I'll go for 4 stone next week. :tu:

Well done ! You're still getting fantastic losses . It's taken me over 4 months to lose a stone ! I'm not complaining - at least I HAVE.

It's still a loss, it's still 14lbs of fat less in your system clogging up your arteries. :tu:

Put it into context, it's 28 of these less in your body! ;)

lard.jpg

if I had a 14lb bag of shopping or something , I wouldn't pick it up as it would be too heavy BUT I've been carrying that around with me all day for god knows how long.

We are not going to dwell on small gains in here, we're special and we're going to pat each other on the back at every weigh in, regardless of the result. ;)

Do you think I could get a job as a group consultant if I ever stopped being a traffic officer? :lol!:

Back