Diet Club

I seem to have plateaued despite loads of walking at the weekend, hopefully will drop again after my fast day tomorrow.

I stayed at almost the same weight for nearly 6 weeks whilst my regular group leader was recovering from a brain haemorrhage.

Yesterday morning was my weigh in and i lost 2lb so that's a total of 4lb in 2 weeks, its a nice slow steady loss which i am happy with and seem to be loosing inches aswell, not bad for being 2 weeks into my diet :)
I lost 9 and a half pounds in my first week and a further 2 and a half pounds in the second week. ;)

I seem to have plateaued despite loads of walking at the weekend, hopefully will drop again after my fast day tomorrow.

Plateaus happen - it could just be water retention - or maybe you're toning up with the exercise you're doing.

Thank you
Hello me and my husband have just started a diet a week and a half ago. We are on the green smoothie meal replacement diet.
We have 1 smoothie for breakfast one for lunch then a healthy dinner. We have healthy snacks as well. All our smoothies have everything in that is needed so we are not loosing out.
I am currently at a 2 lb loss, my next weigh in day is Sunday :)

Yesterday morning was my weigh in and i lost 2lb so that's a total of 4lb in 2 weeks, its a nice slow steady loss which i am happy with and seem to be loosing inches aswell, not bad for being 2 weeks into my diet :)

Well done.
Do you get much variety with your green shakes? Who does your weigh ins?

I go to weightwatchers and the biggest thing helping me is having to turn up at a meeting and get weighed. I don't know why this works for me but have given up trying to work out the psychology behind it. I have tried so many times to lose weight without being a member of a slimming club and never had any success. I am hoping that I will get to goal sometime in the autumn and will keep attending meetings as I think maintaining will be a bigger challenge than losing.

We do the weigh ins ourselves every Sunday Morning. Yes the green shakes are changed every week when we do our food shop, but we make sure everything is included to make it a full meal :)
This is the first diet i have ever done

We do the weigh ins ourselves every Sunday Morning. Yes the green shakes are changed every week when we do our food shop, but we make sure everything is included to make it a full meal :)
This is the first diet i have ever done
Where do you get your recepies from?

Do you have pinterest? If not i can give you a rough list myself. We do one smoothie for breakfast and one for lunch then a healthy tea we also buy weightwatcher snacks from poundland and exercise. You can pm if you want :)

I've had the odd gain, it makes you appreciate the losses however small. ;)

I've been trying to gain for the last 3 weeks! Every couple of weeks I just get bored, and need a gain to refocus, but I've been losing stupid miniscule little bits instead! Back on it this morning though, had a good breakfast, had lunch and have a few snacks while I'm at work (working 70 hour weeks currently - argh!), dinner tonight is planned and then a dog walk with Paddy late this evening with mum and her dog when the weather has cooled down.

Have planned tomorrow's fast day food:
Lunch: Spaghetti, spinach, mixed veg and 1 rasher of vegan bacon plus ketchup
Snacks: 2 10 calorie jellies, popcorn, smoked paprika rice cakes and a salad
Dinner: Mixed veg, 1 sausage, 1 rasher and spinach

Not bad for 483 calories.

Have planned tomorrow's fast day food:
Lunch: Spaghetti, spinach, mixed veg and 1 rasher of vegan bacon plus ketchup
Snacks: 2 10 calorie jellies, popcorn, smoked paprika rice cakes and a salad
Dinner: Mixed veg, 1 sausage, 1 rasher and spinach

Not bad for 483 calories.
Gosh I would be so hungry! You are doing so well.

That seems quite a lot to me, I don't eat that much more on a non fast day, though my dinner is bigger.

On checking My Fitness pal, I found that I had actually allowed for 2 sausages woo hoo.

I am being careful with what I choose though, used to have loads of chips but have only had them once in the last month and that was a portion which I shared with Ross at the pub.

It's amazing me, really thought I would find it difficult but is not so bad at the moment.

I am being careful with what I choose though, used to have loads of chips but have only had them once in the last month and that was a portion which I shared with Ross at the pub.
That's why I love slimming world chips - all the taste and satisfaction, all syn free and guilt free. ;)

I do make them at home, I remember the recipe from when I did Slimming World online.

I dont get weighed until wednesday but weighed myself saturday morning & just weighed myself now (same time of day and clothes) and have gone up 4lb - since Saturday! so wont be expecting a loss on Wednesday.

That's lethal doing that! We've been advised not to get weighed between classes as you may get a wrong reading. The scales in the meeting are calibrated. ;)

I know... but I weighed myself on my scales before I went and they gave exactly the same reading as the slimming world ones - will just have to have no syns and do red days with loads of fruit and salad until get weighed wednesday and see what happens

2 and a half pounds off this week.

I am a gold member and have just realised that I only need to lose another 3 lb and I can stop paying.

Do you have pinterest? If not i can give you a rough list myself. We do one smoothie for breakfast and one for lunch then a healthy tea we also buy weightwatcher snacks from poundland and exercise. You can pm if you want :)

Think I'll stick to weightwatchers

I tried WW and didn't like it, I prefer SW. ;)

Each to their own. I don't really know why weightwatchers works so well for me but it does .

I love this thread. It's so interesting to see how other people are getting on and to get their hints and advice.

However, I must admit - I haven't tried your diet coke chicken recepie yet .

You don't know what you're missing! Don't forget to try diet fanta if you like sweet and sour. ;)

Back