Diet Club

Was baking last night to avoid the football. Nothing says "hello new colleagues!" like brownies. Definitely looking at a gain this week!

10013807_866945993320393_7763494713907602431_n.jpg

They look delicious though! What a shame your mum cannot look after Paddy. What will you do?

How did you manage that? Or have you had a "really" good week. ;)

Has anyone tried the 5:2 diet? I have a friend who has been doing it for ages (since before it was really popular) and she finds it suits her well so may try it myself and the OH too.

Has anyone tried the 5:2 diet? I have a friend who has been doing it for ages (since before it was really popular) and she finds it suits her well so may try it myself and the OH too.
Philip Schofield was talking about it on Chatty man on Friday night, he's lost a lot of weight on it - not that he needed to lose in the first place!

Woo! You're flying along! Hoping to reach my 10% in the next couple of weeks but don't get any little rewards like that :(

Congratulations Piggyfan. That is very impressive and you should be very proud of yourself. I am in awe over here, you are brilliant!

And Amanda, you are about to do it soon as well! So impressed. There is real achievement here. The people on this diet thread are inspiring. Truly.

Congratulations Piggyfan. That is very impressive and you should be very proud of yourself. I am in awe over here, you are brilliant!

And Amanda, you are about to do it soon as well! So impressed. There is real achievement here. The people on this diet thread are inspiring. Truly.
Thank you. That is a lovely thing to say.

Another maintain! back to the basics, I think I'll do a food diary to see where I've gone wrong. ;)

I know where I've gone wrong, I've deviated off plan this last two weeks because of hectic shifts, I've made a conscious effort this week to stick to plan, plus I haven't gelled with the stand in group reps. Our regular rep has just been released from hospital after surgery. She collapsed in one of the meetings with a brain haemorrhage!

Its going to be a number of months before she's able to return to work. I'll just have to knuckle down and stick to plan. ;)

Back