Diet Club

Brilliant news BossHogg. Fantastic!

And ketosis is the state where your blood sugar is low and you burn fat instead of storing it. It is not necessarily all that good for you, it is not really as simple as it sounds. Raspberry ketones in large doses attempt to fool the body that you are in that state so that you burn fat, and it seems to work. But I think it may not be wholly safe. I am not sure.

I think that losing weight steadily with lifestyle changes like BossHogg has done is a lot healthier and will be more likely to work in the long term. There are no real short cuts! I am in awe BossHogg, so very well done to you!

Brilliant news BossHogg. Fantastic!

And ketosis is the state where your blood sugar is low and you burn fat instead of storing it. It is not necessarily all that good for you, it is not really as simple as it sounds. Raspberry ketones in large doses attempt to fool the body that you are in that state so that you burn fat, and it seems to work. But I think it may not be wholly safe. I am not sure.

I think that losing weight steadily with lifestyle changes like BossHogg has done is a lot healthier and will be more likely to work in the long term. There are no real short cuts! I am in awe BossHogg, so very well done to you!

Thank you for clarifying this and ...

well done @BossHogg

It's not easy to lose weight ( I've tried enough times to know this !) - it's nice to see that you are reaping the rewards of your hard work

-1.7kg (-3.75lbs) this week - particularly pleased as it includes half a week totally off track (usually it'd the "I'll start again on Monday" attitude but I managed to claw it back), and also includes a wedding in there too!

-1.7kg (-3.75lbs) this week - particularly pleased as it includes half a week totally off track (usually it'd the "I'll start again on Monday" attitude but I managed to claw it back), and also includes a wedding in there too!
Wow Amanda! You are doing amazingly well. Congratulations.

Yes - well done. I lost 2 1/2 lb this week but that's diddly poop as it was my 1st week

Well done to all so far, is anyone keeping tally on the total loss this year?

I need 2 and a half lb off tomorrow to reach my 2 and a half stone off in 12 weeks. fingers crossed. ;)

I'm hoping to be down to target by Christmas. ;)

Been weighed, another pound off and closer to my target, now 33 1/2 lb off in 12 weeks! :D

Back