Diet Club

Hope you feel better soon.

I hope you are soon on the mend.
Thank you both, I am more awake today, I managed to actually get dressed but am still exhausted. Have managed a cup of tea, 1 Weetabix and just eaten a croissant. Nothing is really staying inside but I have to try. I hate being ill.

Thank you both, I am more awake today, I managed to actually get dressed but am still exhausted. Have managed a cup of tea, 1 Weetabix and just eaten a croissant. Nothing is really staying inside but I have to try. I hate being ill.
When I had a sickness bug the doctor suggested drinking milk.
It’s easily digested and is food as well as liquid.

When I had a sickness bug the doctor suggested drinking milk.
It’s easily digested and is food as well as liquid.
Thank you, I thought I was turning a corner yesterday but have still been very unwell and unsettled today, I spoke with the doctors earlier and interestingly they suggested I should take imodium, contrary to most people's thoughts that it has to run it's course, apparently because it slows down the system it means you keep more fluids onboard. He said that food can be caught up but fluids were more important, so that's what I'm going to try, a full night's sleep would help. 😴

Life got in the way of my weight loss journey last week and I only ate 2 main meals at home and 5 lunch/tea meals so most of the time I was eating out. I only put on 0.75lb which could have been a lot worse. I can only see a couple of meals out next week as we are going to help Son No 2 move from Ealing to Camden next weekend. Hopefully another successful week of weight loss this coming week.

Not a lot different if I'm honest. I think going to the gym is helping my weight loss. I've noticed that the tops of my thighs aren't as large as they used to be and strangely, my left thigh is smaller than my right. I still have love handles over my hips and I have more of a waist. My bum is also smaller. My jeans aren't as tight as they were and my belt which was on hole number 2 is now on hole number 6.

I haven’t weighed myself in a long time (months ago, maybe around Christmas…) but I’m hoping I’m still below 76kg… I’ll do it Saturday morning, if I remember (and can find the scales).

Half a pound off this week. Happy with that after last week's gain. Off on holiday now for a couple of weeks. It'll be interesting to see what happens weight wise while I'm away.

Half a pound off this week. Happy with that after last week's gain. Off on holiday now for a couple of weeks. It'll be interesting to see what happens weight wise while I'm away.
Have a lovely time.

I've added an extra 45 mins walking a week to my daily routine, by walking into town centre for the bus after work and not going to the nearest bus stop.

My facebook reel is full of simple exercises that promise me weight loss and toned arms, legs and belly in x amount of days. I don't believe it but I am thinking of putting a couple of them together in a bit of a routine. If I put some decent music on for 3 songs (so 10 mins ish) it would be a bit more movement.

Weighed myself after my mini break. Maintained. Maybe all the walking I did some how counteracted the different eating / drinking I did. Maybe I will weigh myself on the morning I travel next time and then when I get home, could be interesting.

I'm not weighing myself tomorrow morning. Monday is usually weigh day. I've eaten and drunk far too much so I just don't want to know. I'll weigh myself next week instead after a week of being on the SW Plan and see what I weigh then.

I've lost 0.25lb since I last weighed in on 13th May. Considering that included 2 weeks of eating and drinking what I wanted (mainly drinking wine and eating not very healthily), I don't think that's too bad at all. I have been back on plan now for a week. Now the weather is better I've got out the hula hoop again and I'm doing that for 5 mins each morning as well as the balance board for 5 mins. I'm definitely on a mission, I'm back on it, I'm focussed and I will lose a total of 3 stone as soon as I can.

So today I dug my sports bra out .....and I need a bigger size!

However I did spend 20 mins going through a a few exercises that I'm hoping to be able to put together in a simple routine, even if for 10 minutes twice a week. Some may promise x y z and it's not as easy as that but I've done the worst part now and made a start.

Please let me have some weight loss now!

Back