Diet Club

My go to is chicken breast, jacket potato and salad, no sauces. 👍

I usually go for a salady type thing too. Last week I had a Smoked salmon and Halloumi cheese salad and it was lovely. I used the Halloumi cheese as my HEA. It was very filling and Free Food.

Just weighed in, another 5lbs off! If I get 3lbs off next week, it will be 2 stone in 7 weeks 👍 that's nearly 3 stone in 10 weeks. 😁

Reactions: Sar
I'm now weighing just under last weeks stone marker. Had a good week food and water wise but had wine and mini eggs yesterday! These small losses are spurring me on, it may take a while but hopefully get there.

Another 4 1/2 lbs off this week, which is a big relief as I had a 2lb gain last week. Now 1/2lb off my official 2 stone award. 2lbs away from my unofficial 3 stone loss in 12 weeks. 👍

Another loss. I could do better but I am getting better at making better choices and still allowing a normal diet. Definitely not depriving myself of anything (early week Mcdonalds proved that!)

I'll post the front of my book when I go upstairs. 👍

Excellent Boss You should show off your achievements you're doing so well! Certificate and sticky for each goal from now on please! Then we can all help you celebrate!

Seem to be stuck fluctuating between two weights at the minute. Only a pound between them and I know its normal but slightly disheartening after a run of small losses - and they have been a loss as the weight (only 5lb) has stayed off.

Also I'm in desperate need of new bras so am going to have to get measured and take whatever size I am as a positive and get bras that fit properly...

I'm looking for suggestions for good snacks, other than fruit. I haven't been trying overly hard recently and the old habits creep back in! I'm watching my calories and trying to balance, I'm home from work and really fancy biscuits with my cuppa but I am not good enough to just have one so need to not have any! But that said I think I am hungry but I've eaten enough fruit today 😕

I'm looking for suggestions for good snacks, other than fruit. I haven't been trying overly hard recently and the old habits creep back in! I'm watching my calories and trying to balance, I'm home from work and really fancy biscuits with my cuppa but I am not good enough to just have one so need to not have any! But that said I think I am hungry but I've eaten enough fruit today 😕
Mini bread sticks? A pack of them isn't many calories and feel like a treat cos they come out of a bag like crisps.

I've made a banoffee pudding using snack a jacks in the past. It was 3 Syns before SW decided that Muller Lights now have Syns so probably 4 Syns now.

1 toffee snack a jack (or whatever they are called)
1 toffee Muller Light
1 banana

Chop banana over snack a jack and cover with Muller Light.
Eat.

Back