Diet Club

Gutted, stayed the same, ah well, back to basics for next week and push for my club 10. :(

I have stayed the same for two weeks and judging by a forum I am not doing the plan properly. I am meant to eat fruit and vegetables with every meal and I just cannot afford to do that. I am thinking of joining weight watchers. I hope I can follow that.

Lentil, bulgar wheat, sunflower seeds, apricot, tomato and spices bung the stuff together ... nommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and only 300 kcal.

I usually eat zero fruit, its disgusting and the sugar just makes me hyper so I have no idea why I like apricot in this case. I love my veggies though.

I have stayed the same for two weeks and judging by a forum I am not doing the plan properly. I am meant to eat fruit and vegetables with every meal and I just cannot afford to do that. I am thinking of joining weight watchers. I hope I can follow that.

What sort of things do you eat on a day to day basis?

Maybe we should all post our food "diaries" for a week for inspiration?

I eat Alpen light bars for breakfast. Maybe eggs and cheese for lunch. Dinner pasta with pass at a filled with pulses and vegetables.

today we have had an egg trick muffin
and a cupcake from a local vegan bakery ... junk alert :D

Tonight we're having huevos rancheros. It's a lovely low fat tomato stew made with tinned toms, chilli, onion and peppers, plenty of seasoning. Crack a couple of eggs in and they poach in the stew. Lots of coriander over the top and voila! If you need a fat boost, grate some Parmesan over the top. Lovely with tortilla to scoop it up :-)

Tonight we're having huevos rancheros. It's a lovely low fat tomato stew made with tinned toms, chilli, onion and peppers, plenty of seasoning. Crack a couple of eggs in and they poach in the stew. Lots of coriander over the top and voila! If you need a fat boost, grate some Parmesan over the top. Lovely with tortilla to scoop it up :-)
Can I have some?

It's a 5 2 diet recipe, it's really good and totally low fat unless you do what I do and add mountains of cheese and Doritos on the side etc!

Ah, @piggyfan , if I could share I would!

I joined weight watchers today. I have been given 33 points a day. I am going to have to really reduce my portion sizes but I knew they were huge anyway.

Got my weigh in tomorrow, hopefully I've lost after last week's maintain. :(

Yes it is good. I feel sorry for the people on 26 points. That is nothing. What do you use your 49 weekly for? I worked out a big green and blacks chocolate is 16 points. Hurray!

I rarely use my weeklies. I have 56 a day and yesterday, if Liam hadnt bought me cheesecake, I'd have finished the day with 26 left!

Stood in the queue to be weighed - dreading it after last weeks maintain.

Stood in the queue to be weighed - dreading it after last weeks maintain.

Good luck :) just remember you won't lose every week, you may even gain, life happens, but its about getting the general trend in a downward direction!

A pound off, better than a gain. :D

Which gives me!

28.jpg

How are you getting on?
Well I am doing okay but keep wanting to eat. Less dinner is hard but I know I will get used to it. I am amazed you do not use all your points! For dinner I had rice for 10 points with black eyed peas and blue cheese curry for 7 so 17 points just for dinner!

I had 17 points for dinner too! This is what I've had today...

Breakfast - Oat So Simple porridge sachet with semi skimmed milk (6pp) with a banana (0pp)
Midmorning snack - yoghurt covered raisins (4pp)
Lunch - half a tin of morrisons tomato and 3 bean soup (3pp), mini cheddars (4pp)
Mid afternoon - special K cracker crisps (2pp), apple (0pp), caramel latte (3pp)
Dinner - see below! 17pp

10014627_817891984892461_536726308_n.jpg

Tomorrow is "fakeaway" Friday, so I'll be having sweet and sour chicken (quorn!) with egg fried rice, all home made, so I'll conserve points by having a low point lunch. Probably the other half of the soup!

I'm going to make overnight oats for breakfast tomorrow :)

Back