Diet Club

Another maintain this week for me. I have been good apart from Saturday night when we had friends for dinner and I may have imbibed just a teensy bit more than I should have:oops::beer:. I am ill with this nasty bug that's going around now. You know the nasty hacking cough, sore throat, blocked sinuses, congested chest jobby so once I am well again then the weight will come off again. I shall be good foodwise still. I feel like death warmed up today and have done since Sunday. Hopefully it won't last very long and I'll be my normal happy self again soon. Everyone says I sound awful as my voice is very croaky. I put it a different way and say that I'm sounding sexy!:gp:

Another maintain this week for me. I have been good apart from Saturday night when we had friends for dinner and I may have imbibed just a teensy bit more than I should have:oops::beer:. I am ill with this nasty bug that's going around now. You know the nasty hacking cough, sore throat, blocked sinuses, congested chest jobby so once I am well again then the weight will come off again. I shall be good foodwise still. I feel like death warmed up today and have done since Sunday. Hopefully it won't last very long and I'll be my normal happy self again soon. Everyone says I sound awful as my voice is very croaky. I put it a different way and say that I'm sounding sexy!:gp:

I hope you feel better soon @Betsy and well done of your maintain, least it's not a gain ;)

I hope you feel better soon @Betsy and well done of your maintain, least it's not a gain ;)
Thanks that's what I thought! I feeling even worse today and I can't talk for more than a few minutes cos I start coughing! I only hope it doesn't go to my chest cos I'm prone to bronchitis. Last time I had it nobody would beleive me even though my oxygen levels were really low at 84%!

84% is low, I'd put you on my oxygen cylinder if I was dealing with you!

84% is low, I'd put you on my oxygen cylinder if I was dealing with you!

Thanks Boss! The local Walk in Centre told me there was nothing wrong and sent me home even though I had a hacking cough and was coughing up green infected yurk.:vom:

I think you’ll need antibiotics too, you sound like you’ve got an infection and 84% is low, I’m usually 98% and I’m asthmatic. Poorly girl, take yourself off to bed with a hot toddy! Let the men take the strain, and get well soon x

Thanks that's what I thought! I feeling even worse today and I can't talk for more than a few minutes cos I start coughing! I only hope it doesn't go to my chest cos I'm prone to bronchitis. Last time I had it nobody would beleive me even though my oxygen levels were really low at 84%!
Sorry to hear you're not well, hope you're back to normal soon x

Thanks folks I'm now on AB's and may also need steroids if I don't feel any better. I am now officially prapper poooooorly. Steroids won't do my weight loss any good.

Shock horror! A small gain, I've had a lot going on this week and I've hardly eaten anything. I know I have to eat to lose weight, back to plan and get it off and more. ;)

You'll do it Boss! There is no shame in a gain life gets in the way sometimes. Cram loads of speed foods down that old cake 'ole in this week.

Another 1lb off for me today:). How's everyone else doing? Just made the Thai Prawn Bites out of the new Meals On The Go book and they are lush:drool::drool::drool::drool: That one is thoroughly recommended. Haven't tried any other recipes yet out of it yet.....
Another recipe is Sweet Potato and Tuna Patties. They shouldn't go together but somehow do!

I fell off the wagon and gained 2lb last week due to hubby being off on holiday as I had a drink most nights :(

Back on plan this week although I did have a glass of Prosecco last night and chocolate sponge and custard for hubbys birthday :(

I fell off the wagon and gained 2lb last week due to hubby being off on holiday as I had a drink most nights :(

Back on plan this week although I did have a glass of Prosecco last night and chocolate sponge and custard for hubbys birthday :(
Birthdays have to be celebrated - hope you had a great time and your husband enjoyed his birthday

My weigh in tomorrow, I've had a stressful couple of weeks at work so I need to get back on track.

Back