Diet Club

I'm feeling very virtuous!:eek: Instead of stuffing my face with chocolate I am stuffing my face with blueberries:D. Rather have the choccie though.:)):))

I’ve been back on the wagon since the summer. I’d lost 2.5 stone a few years ago with SW but 1.5 had crept back on. I’m just calorie counting and exercising. I’m a stone down since July. I didn’t gain over Christmas so I’ve re-evaluated my goals for the new year. I’d like to see the scales go down further but I’m trying not to fixate on it. I’ve started weight training and so can realistically be losing fat whilst gaining muscle and it’s the fat loss that is important, not the numbers. I took some pretty gruesome photos as “before” as the scales might not be helpful.

I do need high protein veggie meals though which can be a challenge, I tend to be too carb heavy.

These are a great way of getting some extra protein and are carb free

1-Ingredient Red Lentil Tortillas {Grain-Free, Vegan}

3-ingredient Lentil Tortillas | Veggie Jam English

Attachments

These are a great way of getting some extra protein and are carb free

Sorry Lisa, unfortunately lentils are full of carbs - even though they are the good ones and form part of the Mediterranean Diet.

I try to follow a low carb diet (when Wiebke's biscuits aren't around) and have to be careful with pulses - which is annoying as I love them. Gram flour (aka chickpea flour) is often used by low carbers in place of wheat, so this is on the same lines.

I need to lose 2 stone. I put on half a stone whilst working away from home last week - I put away so much food!

I've lost a couple of pounds since Thursday - I hope it continues downwards. I'm glad to have you lot as support.

Sorry Lisa, unfortunately lentils are full of carbs - even though they are the good ones and form part of the Mediterranean Diet.

I try to follow a low carb diet (when Wiebke's biscuits aren't around) and have to be careful with pulses - which is annoying as I love them. Gram flour (aka chickpea flour) is often used by low carbers in place of wheat, so this is on the same lines.
I didn't realise.... You live and learn.

Weigh in this evening, hopefully I've done enough to get my stone award. ;)

I think my bathroom scales must be wrong (either that or I am doing something SERIOUSLY wrong) according to them I have put on more than half a stone in 2 days!:yikes::yikes:

What’s inside that envelope “slimmer of the week”? Is it a cheque or a voucher?

What’s inside that envelope “slimmer of the week”? Is it a cheque or a voucher?
Its not an envelope, although it does look like it. Its a shiny sticker to go on the slimming world book.

Well done Boss! That's great. I have never got Slimmer of the week. I need to get Slimmer of the Month at some point though (never done that either!) as my Slimming World Consultant gives out seriously cute soft toys and I NEED ONE!

Aw, sorry I thought it was a prize! Well it is really, it looked like an envelope, well done Boss Hog!! :yahoo:

Back