Diet Club

WELL BOYS - OH MY! WHAT CAN I SAY? Well done you’s for getting your kit off, can’t stop laughing, it’s made my day!
Amazing amount of money raised for a bit of man flesh ....

At least 3lb has gone @Claire W. Well done! If you keep it up at this rate you'll be done in around 3 months.

Aw thank you. I’ve given myself a year to lose 3st as that’s how much I’ve gained and I know it may be hard due to my meds. Think I’m going to have my weigh day on a Friday as I’m having Saturday as a cheat day

I put on a lot over the time I was looking after my mum ..Christmas and the new year included. I ate twice as many meals and snacked all the time (not because I was hungry but because it was lying about).

Aw thank you. I’ve given myself a year to lose 3st as that’s how much I’ve gained and I know it may be hard due to my meds. Think I’m going to have my weigh day on a Friday as I’m having Saturday as a cheat day

I've given myself 12 weeks to lose a stone. I need to lose at least 2.5 stone. We can be long distance "diet buddies" if you like.

I put on a lot over the time I was looking after my mum ..Christmas and the new year included. I ate twice as many meals and snacked all the time (not because I was hungry but because it was lying about).

All the best. I’ve piled 3st on since July 2017 thanks to medication and losing my job

I’ve been back on the wagon since the summer. I’d lost 2.5 stone a few years ago with SW but 1.5 had crept back on. I’m just calorie counting and exercising. I’m a stone down since July. I didn’t gain over Christmas so I’ve re-evaluated my goals for the new year. I’d like to see the scales go down further but I’m trying not to fixate on it. I’ve started weight training and so can realistically be losing fat whilst gaining muscle and it’s the fat loss that is important, not the numbers. I took some pretty gruesome photos as “before” as the scales might not be helpful.

I do need high protein veggie meals though which can be a challenge, I tend to be too carb heavy.

I put a lot of weight on over 2017 due to trying new medication. I'd hoped to lose it all quickly but it's not shifting as I'd hoped.

I'm on a v strict low carb diet as I have a risk of pre diabetes and I am losing weight. After losing several stone a few years ago I'm less motivated to get my weight off now, but still trying

Well done, look at it this way, 7lb is 14 blocks of lard that you don't have to carry round any more. :yahoo:

You should still be proud of yourself. A block of lard is still one block less than what you had :)
Thanks that makes me feel much better! I felt a bit embarrassed if I'm honest as one of the new members who joined when I did lost 81/2lbs in the first week.

Back