Diet Club

The only good thing about WW is their white wraps you can have as a HEB on SW. they make lovely pasties/fake calzone.

The only good thing about WW is their white wraps you can have as a HEB on SW. they make lovely pasties/fake calzone.

I've used my HEB by breakfast - weetabix. Please don't tell me I need to give up my weetabix too :)) - although I do like the idea of a calzone :tu:

No you don't have to give up your weetabix too. You just have to choose which you would rather have. Weetabix or Calzone :hmm::hmm:

Decisions, decisions. I’d forego the weetabix.
Have both of you looked at pinch of nom Recipe Index Pinchofnom.com
They also have FB pages. I get loads of ideas from there about how to make SW more interesting!

Just bookmarked the page. Had a quick look lovely recipes! Don't see how the KFC Chizza can be Syn free though.:hmm:

Just a quick update for those of you who were following my Slimming World banana experience. I am so pleased you all advised me that evening - it was you guys that kept me sane :hug:. Anyway, even with your advice, I was still perplexed that , 3 weeks into a plan , I was being advised not to eat something that was a free food . I cogitated this for a few days but came to the conclusion that my weight loss journey would not be banana free. I also decided that I couldn't face going back to group so I emailed Customer Services to explain why . I have had a telephone conversation with the local area manager today - and am being refunded the outstanding weeks on my subscription .

So ... @Betsy - I've gone over to the dark side ! - No more syn' ing for me !

and .... in the last 2 weeks, I have lost 2 1/2 lbs so , Slimming World can :raz: as far as I'm concerned !

Last edited:
20180307_095015.webphas anyone tried these? Just got my first delivery all syn free on sw

Well done! I lost 1lb last week so happy with that! Gotta be careful this week as going out for a posh nosh meal on Sunday.

Ah, I've not posted in here for a while, not been well. I've lost 7st in total (so far).
7st?:yikes::yikes:That is AMAZING:eek: There is a chap at my SW group that has lost more than 6st and I thought that was good going! but 7st is just :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Well done!

Back