Diet Club

Well done @Flutterby. 5lb:yikes: That's amazing! :clap::ple:Well despite going on a 9 day cruise and eating all sorts of naughty things and drinking my body weight in Prosecco:beer: I somehow managed to lose 2lb:yahoo:which puts me back in my target range so I don't have to pay:). I now off again for 9 days so have told them 2 weeks so hopefully I can do the same again and not have to pay when I get weighed again.

Looks lush Lil, you'll have to make me some for the next meetup :)

Lost 4lb this week, taking my total to 2st and 2lb. I am so proud of myself for finding my muse and kicking my own ass!

Looks lush Lil, you'll have to make me some for the next meetup :)

Lost 4lb this week, taking my total to 2st and 2lb. I am so proud of myself for finding my muse and kicking my own ass!
OMG that is amazing! I hope that can lose this week after a o.5lb gain I guess to be expected after a weeks holiday. Ruth you are doing brilliant - keep going hun.

Always happy to cook to be honest - good job really!

Had a 1lb loss this week, I'm chuffed with that considering that week I've had - on holibobs still and not eating brilliant.

Enjoy here's last nights dinner, chicken & leak pie. Was rather yummy.

IMG_0330.webp
5.5syns for this serving.

That's a fab loss for a not so good week! Well done! The pie looks amazing! :drool:

I have to lose a stone and a half before next Sunday to get down to the weight I was at last years north run! :(

Will you come and cook for me? (one thing i hate is cooking!) Your meals look lush!

I'll probably have a gain this week as I've been loading the carbs in preparation for Sunday. ;)

Back