Diet Club

Glad you have managed to go back. I went back last week and lost two pounds, into week two now. Just had a lovely slimming world friendly bowl of lobbies made by my mum :D

2nd week back at SW, 2nd weigh in today. 6.5lb loss, taking me to 8.5lb overall. Half a stone award tonight and slimmer of the week. Made up :)

Had my weigh in, reasonably happy. Said I'd lose 7lbs, had a modest loss of 10lbs! :yahoo:

I floated out of class, went for a 4lb loss for next week making a full stone off in 2 weeks.

Looks lovely !

I'm afraid I'm so hungry, I've eaten mine before I can find my camera :))

I had stir fry for tea tonight :)

I love diet coke chicken, have you tried diet fanta chicken, comes out like sweet and sour. ;)

Tried the Tuna Pasta Bake tonight from last months SW magazine. Loved it! Def be making that again!

I love the recipes in the magazines. Sadly I'm allergic to tuna otherwise I'd be doing it.
You can always leave out the tuna. You couldn't really taste it anyway what with all the other flavours. Just adds a bit more protein I suppose! Loads of S foods in it to speed up your weight loss. Oh and you don't need the cheese on the top. You can't taste it anyway and it uses up your Healthy A. What's the point of adding it if you don't know it's there? I'd rather have a nice piece of cheese I can taste rolled up in a bit of ham with fresh pineapple :drool::drool:

Sounds yummy I'll give that one a go! I was wondering what to do with chicken in the fridge .....

Tried mushroom & pork strogonoff the other night it was in last months magazine LOVED it. It was popular with everyone except fussy fuss pot Tom (no surprise there then - he doesn't like 'strange' food plain food only just like his Grandma! on his Father's side) so that's another new one I can do!

Well done @Flutterby. I have reached target but I dread to think how much I'll put on in the next couple of weeks as I on a cruise! I'll try to be good but with all that lovely food and a drinks package ...... I think I'll take leggings to wear on the plane home!

Holidays aren't meant for dieting on, enjoy yourself and get back on the horse when you are home. Well done for getting to target :D

Thanks @Flutterby. I intend to enjoy my holiday.:D My target is what my body said it should be not what my brain wanted my body to be! :eek: My brain said I should be a stone lighter than I am,:yikes: my body said 'NO WAY THAT AIN'T HAPPENING!':yikes: so instead of being a skinny size 10-12 I am a slightly curvier 12-14.:)) I kissed goodbye to my 24" waist and size 8-10 figure over 20 years ago!

Tried mushroom & pork strogonoff the other night it was in last months magazine LOVED it. It was popular with everyone except fussy fuss pot Tom (no surprise there then - he doesn't like 'strange' food plain food only just like his Grandma! on his Father's side) so that's another new one I can do!
Oh that's now one of my favourites to cook now... i really love that recipe

Back